Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Six Day Chart

upload_2019-12-12_16-3-58.png

"Tesla explained why accounts receivables has been elevated in recent quarters. It is due to a large gap in timing between vehicle delivery and cash collection from European banks. The gap in Europe is 28 days, China is 7 and US is 3. Due to the large increase of Model 3 sales in Europe this year, A/R has jumped up."

Very valuable info, thanks for sharing.

For those unaware, the Account Receivable number is the current topic du jour that TSLAQ is desperately trying to convince itself is a sign of potential Fraud.

That 28 day delay in Europe is bizarre, the banks are no doubt creaming plenty of interest income from it during the 4 week processing time.

So once a car loan application is approved , Tesla delivers the car and the bank pays Tesla up to 28 days later?
What are they waiting, the customer is already paying interest on the loan.

Shortenfreude - the bittersweet feeling I get because I’m feeling robbed of a meteoric short squeeze. While it’s kind of a relief to see Cramer and Kallo back off their attacks, (and even more of a relief that the Master Plan has succeeded in getting the ICE companies to enter the EV market more seriously) I was hoping they’d reap the punishment for their stupidity. Instead it looks like stupid retail investors (and Spiegel?) will be the primary victims, those of us who loaded up when we could are the primary beneficiaries, but I’d rather it be at the cost of the masterminds of the attacks.

Another Trump and dump.

I’m not a big fan of Trump, and his advisors have been pumping the last several deals that fell through. But for the record, Trump has never tweeted that he wants a deal like he did this morning:

Trump tweets US, China close to trade deal

I’m in the camp that thinks phase one will get signed by Trump ASAP. If he’s announces that he’s signed off on the deal, shorts will be crying for their moms tomorrow as we break 360s sound-idly (not an investment advice).

I’m not a big fan of Trump, and his advisors have been pumping the last several deals that fell through. But for the record, Trump has never tweeted that he wants a deal like he did this morning:

I’m in the camp that thinks phase one will get signed by Trump ASAP.
Given how many times he's cried wolf, I'll believe it when I see it.

I’m in the camp that thinks phase one will get signed by Trump ASAP.

i hope so as the tariffs were applied to the Tesla HW3 Autopilot ECU. Of course we don't even know if this first round deal will even fix that.

Was there any mention of clearing tariffs off electronics?

• Helpful
Reactions: Artful Dodger
Shortenfreude - the bittersweet feeling I get because I’m feeling robbed of a meteoric short squeeze. While it’s kind of a relief to see Cramer and Kallo back off their attacks, (and even more of a relief that the Master Plan has succeeded in getting the ICE companies to enter the EV market more seriously) I was hoping they’d reap the punishment for their stupidity. Instead it looks like stupid retail investors (and Spiegel?) will be the primary victims, those of us who loaded up when we could are the primary beneficiaries, but I’d rather it be at the cost of the masterminds of the attacks.

I hear ya'. But it ain't over till the fat lady sings.:cool:

Yes, obviously talking about Linnette Lopez. ;)