Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I do not want to be a negative voice, but: is this just shorts being shorties or is the market interpreting Elon's remark on the value of the stock short vs long term and deliveries in China as a sign Tesla may miss 360k??

Disclaimer: I still understand nothing about stock markets...:confused:

• Love
Reactions: scramies
Today's MIC Model 3 deliveries from GF3 is covered also by the Guardian:

Tesla delivers first China-made cars from $5bn Shanghai factory

Unlike some previous Guardian articles this one is not openly hostile to Tesla (and does not mention Elon Musk),
but it does leave out some significant positive news, e.g. the Chinese incentives that Tesla enjoys there.

For Guardian standards, this is an extremely positive Tesla article. The Guardian has actually disappointingly been one of the most consistently anti Tesla FUD mouthpieces, so I guess even here the tide is turning.

The wedding proposal during the ceremony is actually a P.R. masterpiece - it is in ALL the reports :)

Last edited:
I do not want to be a negative voice, but: is this just shorts being shorties or is the market interpreting Elon's remark on the value of the stock short vs long term and deliveries in China as a sign Tesla may miss 360k??

Disclaimer: I still understand nothing about stock markets...:confused:
Someone dumped at the open and shorties caught FOMO and weak longs getting shaken out