Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for all the posts, it's always helpful to read this forum.
I'm the least experienced investor here by a mile, but I've lived with the coronavirus panic for weeks now and I think
US still don't get it.
There is a physiological time to really get scared of things, let them sink.
And US didn't let the coronavirus implications sink, IMO.
You still don't have enough deaths or horror tales about the hospitals or 24/7 nonstop corona media coverage, for days and days. Shops closing, people fearing for their income, etc.
I do think Tesla as a company is in a very good spot, but things will be dire.
Remind me again? How do you guys greet each other? If our percentages match up with italy then the market will be irrelevant.

• Disagree
Reactions: Mike Ambler
Belgrade, Aleksinac, and Plovdiv Superchargers all officially online per Tesla’s map!. Here’s to hoping for an expansion into Turkey and through the Silk Road!
44080E42-FABC-4156-891B-843EEB54958C.jpeg

These short attacks are very very disturbing to me. There is absolutely now negative news on TSLA that warrants a 6% drop while the market is up. Blatant manipulation, when will this stop!
It will stop once he hit the bottom and Wall Street is able to look around and decide which companies are worth buying. I think that will include Tesla if not then it's probably dog food in retirement for me. o_O