Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
upload_2020-5-5_12-50-27.png

Florists, clothing stores, and book stores..........................everything you can order online is now opening its Brick and Mortar stores for non-essential items. But no mention of highly automated manufacturing for items desperately needed to fight Climate Change. I am ranting because this is SO completely backwards to what is MOST necessary in the fight against the much greater threat........Climate Change. If Newsom and Cuomo were sincerely concerned about Climate Change they would do so by very publicly demanding that all Solar, Wind, and EV manufacturing facilities and installation companies could begin work 'Full Speed Ahead' if they could demonstrate the same level of attention to detail as a California Florist shop.

Perhaps Elon needs to Tweet that Fremont will provide 1 dozen roses, a book of your choice, a vegan hot dog, and a sporting goods baseball cap with the delivery of each new Tesla made in California in a sincere effort to meet the requirements of the new return to operations Newsom released for florists, clothing & sporting good stores, and bookstores

We are here to make money, not to get a Nobel prize.
Correction...

SOME are here only to make money.
Others (I would say many or even most here) INVEST in Tesla because we believe in what they are trying to do and want to be a part of it.

Sure, I would be disingenious if I said we all wouldn't love to make some money along the way, but that is not the driving force behind everyone here.

Dan

Last edited:
Correction...

Others (I would say many or even most here) INVEST in Tesla because we believe in what they are trying to do and want to be a part of it.

Sure, I would be ingenious if I said we all wouldn't love to make some money along the way, but that is not the driving force behind everyone here.

Dan

I think the majority believe in the Mission, for sure, but most of us want to get rich too.

Otherwise the best way to actually progress the transition would be for all of us to sell our shares and buy all the model 3's we can get and give to friends and family...

And we closed positive, a cool +$7 to yesterday's close. Go TSLA! :p

Though I will admit I'm a bit surprised we closed positive at all, given that hard shove as we were creeping up in the typical final hour climb. I think the markets were hopeful for more action from California (which is 1/8th of the US population), and some maybe for specific call outs to Telsa (largely us on this thread).

The week is still young.

Correction...

Sure, I would be ingenious if I said we all wouldn't love to make some money along the way, but that is not the driving force behind everyone here.

Dan
That being said, it would be an awfully boring forum if every member just bought and held. It is an investor's roundtable and I for one like to hear from both traders and longs. What I don't like are insults directed to posters for perhaps an uninformed post. We all have something to learn and corrections and/or explanations can be made without calling each other names.

View attachment 538998

Florists, clothing stores, and book stores..........................everything you can order online is now opening its Brick and Mortar stores for non-essential items. But no mention of highly automated manufacturing for items desperately needed to fight Climate Change. I am ranting because this is SO completely backwards to what is MOST necessary in the fight against the much greater threat........Climate Change. If Newsom and Cuomo were sincerely concerned about Climate Change they would do so by very publicly demanding that all Solar, Wind, and EV manufacturing facilities and installation companies could begin work 'Full Speed Ahead' if they could demonstrate the same level of attention to detail as a California Florist shop.

Perhaps Elon needs to Tweet that Fremont will provide 1 dozen roses, a book of your choice, a vegan hot dog, and a sporting goods baseball cap with the delivery of each new Tesla made in California in a sincere effort to meet the requirements of the new return to operations Newsom released for florists, clothing & sporting good stores, and bookstores

Can't agree more. This late summer California will be lit.

Climate Prediction Center - Seasonal Outlook

I don't know about that. I could be wrong, but IMO u/____TSLA___ is good, but not up to @Fact Checking 's caliber.

__TSLA__ (u/__TSLA__) - Reddit

In addition to the unusual amount of detail and breadth of knowledge, the writing style is nearly identical. Interesting.

There's also a throwaway mention of Austrian economic theory here.

I'd say greater than even chance this is our FC.