Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is maximum rumour-y, but someone on r/spacex said that he's at a friend's funeral.

This seems credible, since he'd very likely be there for this otherwise. However, this mission had been scrubbed to this date, and thus if he had some non-changable plans previous, he'd have to pick one.

Edit; also, how committed is Overlord Musk to be the Meme Lord?!
Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 7.35.40 PM.png

SpaceX Ninja are REAL.

Last edited:
In a new jobs report, Tesla said it had far exceed its obligation to create 1,460 jobs in New York state prior to the governor and president ordering non-essential business to shut down in March. The company concluded some of its jobs were deemed essential but its solar operation was not.

"This directly impacted the vast majority of jobs at Gigafactory New York," Tesla Treasurer Yaron Klein said.

As a result, the company reported that as of April 30, there were 474 jobs created at the Buffalo facility and 352 additional jobs across the state. The report is in line with what the company said during its own investors call last month.
Tesla Says Success Temporarily Tanked by Coronavirus in New Jobs Report

I hope this story is all TSLA and Tesla related lol

View attachment 546254
There are two theories. First is get a cheap car because there's a good chance of it being wrecked. The second it to purchase the safest possible car because the car can be replaced but lives can't. My suggestion on this is to purchase the car but use the controls to limit speed. Also have your Tesla App synced with the car so you can monitor progress.

Reactions: AZRI11
Does your wife have the rights to refuse service to this toad?

It's this type of behavior that will get us back into Covid Hell again. So many places to see the launch. You can literally park anywhere on your way to Titusville to see the launch.

But this is the era we live in. Wife had a pt yesterday who refuse to wear a mask during his exam because he does not believe in the virus and think it's fake news. Thanks bro as you get half a ft away from my wife's face during the eye exam.

Does your wife have the rights to refuse service to this toad?
I am firmly in the "Corvid was mishandled so badly that it just reinforced my belief in the failure of god. (Sarcasm, there is no god and humans made that sugar up to).
But even my cantankerous ass would mask up for the examiner.