Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
seems to be a strong level of resistance at $1015...does anyone have level 2 data to confirm? If we overtake $1015...where is the next level of resistance.

If you'd have told me this morning that we'd blow through $1k and stay solidly there all day I'd have been ecstatic. I mean, not only is it well above prior ATH, it's a new stock price digit for heaven's sake.

I'm sorry, what was your question?

Where do we go now?
I'm happy right here, actually...

Anyone notice that we've now solidly passed the next market capitalization tranche for Musk's compensation plan? What's the ETA to knocking out another operational milestone?

upload_2020-6-10_12-0-54.png

Covered calls at 1080 for Friday. Getting nervous.

Pah, I have two for NEXT Friday for $975 :eek:

But next week is a triple-witching, so anything could happen.

If they exercise, well see where we are - maybe I can just recover with puts, maybe I load on LEAPS with the cash until, choices...

If we get some monkey-business and a dip, then might try to wriggle out of it.

I also figured another solution was to sell two more covered calls at a higher strike, further out date and recover the premium from that. kind of defers the risk, keep doing that and would never lose the shares... and at some point we'd get a dip and I could close the position...

Munro in his Cybertruck ep3 video.

I think he's buying one to keep.

"This is not a pick-up truck. Forget It. This, this is the off-roading truck that everybody who's like me would like to have"

A bit technical but watch the comparisons to today's trucks from around 13 minutes till the end.

Munro has been pretty clear in his video discussions like on Autoline that he wants to own this vehicle for his own use.

Reactions: AZRI11
Chanos' nervous laugh 12 seconds into that interview is very telling, creepy even. He's "analyzed" himself into a corner he can't get out of.

He tried everything to malign Tesla, from the Yale professor he is in cohotes with , to the vanity fair article
From Bethany, , to Lora at Bloomberg, to the CNBC appearances, and on and on. The sec should
Run him down.

Munro in his Cybertruck ep3 video.

I think he's buying one to keep.

"This is not a pick-up truck. Forget It. This, this is the off-roading truck that everybody who's like me would like to have"

A bit technical but watch the comparisons to today's trucks from around 13 minutes till the end.

When you have free publicity like this, who says we need advertisements? It doesn't get any better than that!

Look at the mess you ALL have made.
I came here a debonair fun-loving, whimsical guy. That nasty Cyberbait got me to buy TSLA. I was good. just driving my 2008 Big Horn Ram Pick-em-up truck. And then I saw that silly video of Elon and some stainless steel piece of cheese with wheels. Fuggin ugly is what it was. But I wasn't doing much so I watched a little more. The Way it was presented was a turn off to me, and probably a lot of other old men. But then we saw it for what it was a Cybernotatruck. Even Sandy Munro now refers to it as Not a Pick-up.
So I waited till near the end of 2019 to place an order so I'd be well into the second year of production so the bugs will have been exposed and fixed. And then I joined the cybertruck forum, and some ofm the guys were chating how they bought TSLA, and they expected their shares to pay for the truck...after them bragging and bragging I looked into it..and damn. Why not? So I bought 120 shares, about all the money I got in my ROTH 401k. I figured the stock would go up and I'd have plenty to buy the truck and pay off the house...or it would go down and I'd keep my old fleabag Ram, and just keep the account for an emergency fund.
AND NOW LOOK
I'm a mess I tell ya.... sitting here being able to cash out and get the Cybernotatruck and pay off the house..or keep riding the horse...like some greedy damn fool.
giddy up.

Look at the mess you ALL have made.
I came here a debonair fun-loving, whimsical guy. That nasty Cyberbait got me to buy TSLA. I was good. just driving my 2008 Big Horn Ram Pick-em-up truck. And then I saw that silly video of Elon and some stainless steel piece of cheese with wheels. Fuggin ugly is what it was. But I wasn't doing much so I watched a little more. The Way it was presented was a turn off to me, and probably a lot of other old men. But then we saw it for what it was a Cybernotatruck. Even Sandy Munro now refers to it as Not a Pick-up.
So I waited till near the end of 2019 to place an order so I'd be well into the second year of production so the bugs will have been exposed and fixed. And then I joined the cybertruck forum, and some ofm the guys were chating how they bought TSLA, and they expected their shares to pay for the truck...after them bragging and bragging I looked into it..and damn. Why not? So I bought 120 shares, about all the money I got in my ROTH 401k. I figured the stock would go up and I'd have plenty to buy the truck and pay off the house...or it would go down and I'd keep my old fleabag Ram, and just keep the account for an emergency fund.
AND NOW LOOK
I'm a mess I tell ya.... sitting here being able to cash out and get the Cybernotatruck and pay off the house..or keep riding the horse...like some greedy damn fool.
giddy up.

Congrats, you are now officially a TSLA member and are feeling the pain that we are all feeling. Having a wallet too big for your pocket and getting bigger, more conspicuous and might disappear the next second because the CEO smoked weed.