Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Point is there is an CCS Network and it is growing fast.

Yeah, it's going fast, but you need an account with that particular charger and you best have your card with you, and hope it's working, and not occupied.

Public charging network sucks beyond the imagination.

Last edited:
I recommend you fellow retail investors to listen to that recent podcast! If you read between the lines you can understand what Elon means when he does random tweets about stock price, competition etc. I think many people take what Elon says on twitter too literal... Often he is just having fun, the times when he is serious are pretty obvious and the few times where it’s not clear he may or he may not actually mean it, then it’s playful that he might do it sometimes. So either set the Fisher information to 0, or 1 or to some value inbetween when he tweets. If you listen to this interview you should be be able to estimate the Fisher information more accurate.

which interview/podcast are you referring to?

oh nvm, the automotive news one... daily drive i assume - thanks

Point is there is an CCS Network and it is growing fast.

Good! We need more chargers for the non-Teslas and for Teslas venturing around where there are no superchargers. Any EV displacing an ICE is a win.

But AFAIK they still have to fumble about with RFIDs or apps - not just plug and charge like we get.

This week:
0eb83388dcd1d38cf8ace74d0370025b.jpg

I recommend you fellow retail investors to listen to that recent podcast! If you read between the lines you can understand what Elon means when he does random tweets about stock price, competition etc. I think many people take what Elon says on twitter too literal... Often he is just having fun, the times when he is serious are pretty obvious and the few times where it’s not clear he may or he may not actually mean it, then it’s playful that he might do it sometimes. So either set the Fisher information to 0, or 1 or to some value inbetween when he tweets. If you listen to this interview you should be be able to estimate the Fisher information more accurate.
which interview/podcast are you referring to?

Part 1 this morning. Parts 2 & 3 on Monday & Tuesday.

DAILY DRIVE PODCAST: July 31, 2020 | Elon Musk one-on-one exclusive: Tesla is 'finally legit' (Part 1)

Last edited:
Anyone else see the interview with Monro. He put even odds on Tesla announcing solid state battery breakthrough. I feel like given Musks calls for nickel this might be legit. And would be bigger than FSD imo. The title is misleading. What he says Tesla lies about is that Tesla is making stuff with better quality materials than they say they are.

Good! We need more chargers for the non-Teslas and for Teslas venturing around where there are no superchargers. Any EV displacing an ICE is a win.

But AFAIK they still have to fumble about with RFIDs or apps - not just plug and charge like we get.
If it's anything like the Chargepoint system then it's not so bad. Just get out my phone and swipe it, sometimes have to open the app. Still easier than gas.

Anyone else see the interview with Monro. He put even odds on Tesla announcing solid state battery breakthrough. I feel like given Musks calls for nickel this might be legit. And would be bigger than FSD imo. The title is misleading. What he says Tesla lies about is that Tesla is making stuff with better quality materials than they say they are.
I'd say a scalable solid state battery would be comparable perhaps.