Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Um... don't police officers in the US have... you know... guns?

Even if they can't physically break the glass with the barrel, can't they... you know, shoot it out?

Aren't they trained to shoot guns accurately enough so as not to accidentally shoot a person who's not moving, from point blank range? I mean, even a Star Wars storm trooper isn't that bad of a shot...
They might be able to, but anyone who's had firearm safety training knows that a projectile might be deflected and endanger others nearby and down-range. Not that the above-mentioned awareness has, in the recent past, stopped a few overzealous LEOs ('roid-heads?) from blasting away when they "fear for their lives". Be safe out there!

OK, I know I said last night that I was going to wait until tonight to see what the carnage was. Couldn't help but check in.

How the HELL are we in the green!!!

This is showing amazing resiliency. Glad to see about the two week notice for Elon to respond. No sense dragging it out. I suspect they are anticipating him to come crawling with his tail between his legs. Don't think that is going to happen. I think they may have pissed him off. Hopefully he keeps the board and legal team informed before he sends any kind of response. I bet it will not be pretty in the eyes of the SEC however.

Dan

FUD just doesn’t work as well anymore when the company is massively profitable.

Green

F the losers
Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 9.20.16 AM.png

Not everyone is a patient. One afternoon can be a long time when you are bored.

:D

Edit: For anyone acting surprised:
- Today's pre-market drop was smaller, than yesterday's initial reaction in the after market.
- FUD's impact is felt the hardest when the FUD is released during market hours and the bots are tricked into it.
- Last time FUD was released we recovered in a day or so.

Last edited:
No they are claiming their vehicle is more efficient than a Model X.
A model 3 is as well.

I repeat myself but the Chinese chemical industry can't produce pure enough compound for generic drugs. Cells from China usually come with much bigger variation than those from Japan or Korea. It's really really haeh for me to believe they can have higher efficient cells than Tesla.

Whole car efficiency is another story, many cars from China are match boxes with horrible safety.
Those cars can be built much lighter. They spend their entire life stuck in 20mph traffic anyway

So now that we are green, what are you going to do, shorts?

The irony here is that the very institution you are sleeping with (the sec), which is suppose to engineer a negative day for Tesla is now seemingly setting you up for a tiny squeeze.

Let’s face it. If you shorted this morning, you’re trapped! Tesla is producing at a highly efficient clip, the China & US tariff deals are likely going to happen, the SEC case will likely be thrown out by the judge (which could also set the sec back from attacking Tesla/Elon due to further embarrassment and possible loss of one’s career as this case is now made too public and evident that both you and the sec has a hard on for Musk and [pun intended]—longs).

Last edited:
The more shorts piss me off here the more I’m going to buy on more margin tomorrow.

Keep talking I’m loading. ;)

Ahahahahhah @ cockroaches coming in yesterday to feast on your nothing burgers.

Losers.

Driving around in my 3P wonder machine is going to be even sweeter today than usual.

This is advice:

Never ever sell your Tesla core positions. Internal Elon volatility can and will affect balances.

Trading shares however to take arbitrage days like yesterday is recommended and also satisfying.

Last edited: