Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
green on Twitter

"Well, I just thought Raven was mostly it, but nope, that was just scratching the top of it."

I so hope this is a "just one more thing" at the autonomy investor event or on the Q1 investor call ;)

@verygreen further hinted there were two more things:
"we can loosely call it features, I guess. The one more thing shapes up to be two more things for the Investor event?"

green on Twitter

Replying to myself here...

So per this plan, my day order put in on (I think) Saturday for the Jun 21 285 call at 20.10 (ask was about 22) executed at 12:02 ET. The excited Sunday discussion of the FCA money did not impact my plan (certainly didn't make it more likely to have my order execute if the market opened up) but my thinking was the removal of the uptick restraints on Monday might open a little downward pressure.

Now I just wait for the stock to rise to 381 influenced by MXWL, FSD orgasm, rosy Q2 demand pull forward, GF3 build out by June and FOMO and bahda bing!, 25 more long shares in the bag:rolleyes:
I'm rooting for you!!

End of the short attack? I think not. Shorts are like my mother in law. She just keeps coming back with more crap to complain about. lol!

Dan

No, it's the end honestly, I'll just be glad when it's all over..... I can see that nothing I do here is gonna make much difference now...

Plenty of opportunities to get out above $275.... And plenty of heads-ups, from multiple sources, as to why.......
But if your (collective) choice is to ride it down, bully for you.... Not. My. Problem....

HAHAHAHAHAHA.... Dude! I'm one guy on a laptop....

If whatever ~I~ think or say somehow has an effect on ~your~ position, you have one weak position.... Wow....

Good luck, man.... You're gonna need it....
You are confusing causation with correlation. There is a high correlation of shorts appearing here and short attacks.

But wait, you said, you are retiring !

It's kind of funny how easy it is to sell the Model 3 from the perspective of someone who worked in sales before. . First start with casual conversation then invite them on a test drive and work my magic.

I made 2 sales in the 2 weeks since I took possession of the car. None of these are through the online blog or "influencer" route. Just pure, in-your-face sales.

Last edited:
Why should Tesla go far below the fine with likely many companies asking for that service.

Hi, you bring up a really important point: "Why?" But really, what does Tesla want to accomplish in pooling with FIAT/Chrysler (FCA)?

I mean looking beyond the simple expedient of free cash flow or quarterly financials. What does Tesla want FCA (indeed all ICEmakers) to do? Why support them?

Tesla wants FCA to convert its production to EVs. If Tesla can open its patents, then why not share some EV technology too to help get FCA back on track?

In exchange, Tesla may secure some manufacturing capacity in the EU while reducing the total number of gas/diesel powered FCA autos, replaced by FCA EVs.

This would be a win for the Mission, and for shareholders. Somebody has to be 2nd, why not FCA? Then the 3rd, 4th, and 5th converts become progressively easier to convince.

I call that a 'win'.

Cheers!

It is absolutely ridiculous how they now parrot "where is the 8k?". LOL.

When did Tesla enter this agreement? February 25. Geez I wonder why Tesla filed 3 CT orders with the SEC that day granting confidentiality to some material information...

Now that Elon is diligently following SEC's orders. The TSLAQ crowd actually want Elon to run his mouth and spill out deals like these immediately? God damn this sounds like my ex.

No, it's the end honestly, I'll just be glad when it's all over..... I can see that nothing I do here is gonna make much difference now...

Plenty of opportunities to get out above $275.... And plenty of heads-ups, from multiple sources, as to why.......
But if your (collective) choice is to ride it down, bully for you.... Not. My. Problem....

Please don’t give up, you were getting some nice traction. I’m rooting for you!
Would love to see the SP well below 250, around 200 would be nice

One can dream of an even bigger sales event...

I hear Habitat for Humanity is always looking for people with a strong desire to help their fellow man, maybe you should look into them, or one of a myriad of other charitable organizations.

Since your "concern" has fallen on deaf ears here, maybe you should go. That you don't points to another motive....

The concern trolling is so old. We aren't the ones that lost when TSLA went from $40 to $200 in a year. You and your ilk have never been right about anything Tesla related in the long term, so make a prediction and prove us wrong.

(Or do they start first with GF1 cells made into packs at GF3?)
That seems to be the plan to start production at GF3 in 2019H2. @KarenRei provided the list upthread of capabilities planned for GF3 Phase 1, and cell/pack building isn't on the list.

That's why I suspect that GF1 was producing packs flat out in Q1, and that they are being readied for shipment to Shanghai for installation in the first of the SRs produced at GF3.

We might get another hint later this week. Stay tuned. :p

Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: VValleyEV