Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So Mark Smeagle openly calls Elon Fraud boy. Isn't this libel?
Just reported a couple of his tweets starting with this one :
MB ranting again.PNG

We should just report anything that is too violent. Particularly, in the recent Skabooshka afair context...

For someone who has a degree from UC Berkeley and live with parents, it would take more than just passion to reach to these levels. There has to be bigger forces behind this.

National security terrorism claims to homeland. Request ip access to twitter account. Prove that acct is accessed from ip in vw from the brother. Subpoena any communication between the brother and vw or between brothers. Follow the trail of money from bank acct. Who funded the camera. Who paid for their living.

Not the "we might not succeed" thing again... G*d f*n d*mn it, Elon.

There is nothing positive in that statement to anyone involved in Tesla's mission. All it does is reinforces doubt and uncertainty. F* humility. We are past that. Ugh.

I was going to buy more stock Monday am. I will have to sit things out now. May actually sell covered calls.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-20 at 8.19.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-20 at 8.19.10 PM.png
    127 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
If pulling a boat in front of the car carrier ships is what the shorts have left to slow down Tesla, I expect a short burn soon.....
I'm in a cranky mood right now, so it is that reference to wooden shoes that I'm finding really disturbing. If you don't know to what that refers, you don't know your history.

Which is even worse, say I.

• Informative
Reactions: SW2Fiddler

There is nothing positive in that statement to anyone involved in Tesla's mission. All it does is reinforces doubt and uncertainty. Ugh.

I was going to buy more stock Monday am. I will have to sit things out now. May actually sell covered calls.

Uh, what are upset about? Do you think “we might not succeed” is fresh news?

As I posted in the comment section regarding this quote from the article:
Quote:
"That is most likely when Panasonic got word of Tesla’s intention to buy a
“battery component manufacturer.” Panasonic, knowing how much Tesla
loves vertical integration, probably feared that Tesla was about to
cheat on their currently exclusive relationship."

Most unlikely. Maxwell has an improved method for one part of the cell manufacturing process, which would need to be integrated as part of existing cell production lines. No threat to the Panasonic/Tesla relationship, in fact it would help both increase GF1 production volumes.

For someone who has a degree from UC Berkeley and live with parents, it would take more than just passion to reach to these levels. There has to be bigger forces behind this.
Not neccessairly. He may be just THAT obsessed about Tesla and direct or indirect, real or perceived threat to him presented by that company. Nutty anti-Tesla cultist, one could say.

National security terrorism claims to homeland. Request ip access to twitter account. Prove that acct is accessed from ip in vw from the brother. Subpoena any communication between the brother and vw or between brothers. Follow the trail of money from bank acct. Who funded the camera. Who paid for their living.
Edging closer to racketeering, in my mind. Repeated criminal acts to earn Illegal money. All kinds of interesting tools law enforcement has to deal with that.

There is nothing positive in that statement to anyone involved in Tesla's mission. All it does is reinforces doubt and uncertainty. F* humility. We are past that. Ugh.

This is how he has put all the time. The whole last year he said this. The point he is making is that while there can be genuine reasons for Tesla to fail, causing it to fail is a different thing.

I never said I was good at telling jokes. But for the record, I don't think it's Justin's fault his countries currency is so weak vs the US dollar.. it's murica's! Fault for being so damn strong.

Well, you guys clearly have the advantage here, you've got a Trump!
And all we have is poor lil Justin...

Uh, what are upset about? Do you think “we might not succeed” is fresh news?

This is how he has put all the time. The whole last year he said this. The point he is making is that while there can be genuine reasons for Tesla to fail, causing it to fail is a different thing.

Except it doesn’t jive with his “profitable every quarter here on out” statements. Which is it gonna be?

Not neccessairly. He may be just THAT obsessed about Tesla and direct or indirect, real or perceived threat to him presented by that company. Nutty anti-Tesla cultist, one could say.
I agree. A nut job reinforced by other nut jobs on the internet. I will be very surprised if it turns out VW has any role in this.

Do we, really?

A clever person might file that restraining order and then do the drive in Los Angeles...
That would be hilarious. They ought to run few marked Teslas in the restrained area and have the cops ready to burn these morons when they show up play their games. Meanwhile the demos are happening elsewhere.

Except it doesn’t jive with his “profitable every quarter here on out” statements. Which is it gonna be?

Context.

Tesla (TSLA) Q2 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript -- The Motley Fool

And from an operating-plant standpoint, from Q3 onwards, I really want to emphasize our goal is to be profitable and cash-flow positive for every quarter, going forward. Now obviously, if there's a big recession or there's a severe force majeure event that interrupts the supply chain, that's not always possible [...]​