Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
..no fracking way....

Honestly, Elon would IMO never go public with SpaceX when he does not have to. Why should he now ? However, I agree with your opinion that lots of investors, funds etc. would love to invest in SpaceX. I would, if possible in a direct way.
Elon was very clear about this many years ago: SpaceX will not go public before they are making routine roundtrip passenger flights to Mars. To do so is too risky for the company, given the likely overreaction to inevitable incidents.

I think once Starship is in series production and a fleet is making Mars trips possible for the average 1st-World salary earner, then SpaceX will benefit from the huge boost in capital from the 1st off-world IPO. Bet it's not on NASDAQ though? SFO Long-term Stock Exchange? Utopia Planitia Savings and Credit? I just hope Jim Kirk / William Shatner lives long enough to make the trip. :D

Cheers!

Told my wife I'm getting the cybertruck if SP hits 1k a month ago. She is now freaking out because she didn't except 1k to be here so soon. I told her it'll be like 2025 before I even have a chance right now..she's now more calm. Don't think she is ready to have a big triangle parked outside of my garage. She needs to see it in action first.

As long as the shorts refuse to cover, this will continue. It's probably the first example in history of what happens when the shorts aren't in it for profits (Mr. Big Oil etc.) and without any actual covering it will continue forever. Infinite margin, infinite gains I guess.
I mean, is that what's going to happen? That's insane. They think THIS is slowing Tesla down? They think that by making Tesla shareholders wealthy, they will discredit the company?

NEW STREET CUTS TESLA TO NEUTRAL: New Street analyst Pierre Ferragu downgraded Tesla (TSLA) to Neutral from Buy with an unchanged one-year price target of $800. The analyst said that over the next year, there is not likely going to be anything making him more confident in the stock, as all the potential catalysts are over a year out. Ferragu recommended buying the stock after the short squeeze is over, on a pullback.

well, Monsieur Ferragu, you might be right but you might be wrong...who knows

Really? We're going to have a run-up the last half hour? I'm not sure the usual two margaritas are going to do it today.
FOMO from people just realizing what's going on and perhaps shorts running to close before markets close. Buckle up I think.

I don't even know what the real share price is. Both tickers I use show different values upon refresh. :eek:
Pick the higher one.

• Funny
Reactions: Prunesquallor