Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

@TrendTrader007

$TSLA
Used to buying rounds but now we buy the bar Last year they had to ask now they know who we are uh! I got so much money I should start a bank So much paper right in front of me it's hard to think Buy so many bottles it's gon' be hard to drink But I'm still pourin' up

Had so many bottles, gave ugly girl a sip

• Funny
Reactions: PlaidCPA
I'm selling at $1500. Sorry, but there's just too much of a case for a post-election mega-recession. If we wiggle our way up to $1500 after the 2Q call or perhaps actual S&P inclusion, I'm selling and buying back in at $750-950. Y'all are just crazy.

Lets say S&P is announced in early September, how long until all the ETFs and mutual funds will have bought their shares? Are they already buying? Is it pretty much instantly?

Why post election mega-recession? Policy change? House is going to pass a bill to promote further green energy investment
1. Increase 7500 credit from 200K to 600K
2. 2500 credit for used EV
3. Extending Solar energy credit
4. EV charging rebate
5. More EV charging infrastructure

Europe is also increasing credit on EV vehicles. All above major boost to Tesla who is already making money with minimal credit incentive.

What sets ARK apart from most ETF managers and brokerage analysts is that they actually have technology experts on staff in every discipline they cover from genetics to AI. These are their analysts. Why most of Wall Street didn't figure out it makes sense to have more than financial expertise in-house just shows how arrogant they are.

When ARK says NKLAs planned technology roll-out doesn't make sense, people should listen.
Thank you!

Cathy Wood is a great spokesperson but ARK is so much more than her. Please follow their experts on Twitter. Besides the usual Twitter-speak, they post very insightful stuff. I've learned so much from them about Fintech and Genomics this year.

Arkk Invest, the most bullish fund manager on any emerging tech and are willing to entertain any outrageous ideas, decided that Nikola doesn't add up. Watch the CNBC interview from yesterday. And you know Arkk are the ones who always look at every company from a point of glass is half full point of view.

BUT, did they short NKLA ?

A mega recession might come and that could decimate the ICE industry and probably set Tesla back to $750 .... But the central banks and governments aren't rational and could pump $ to save the stock market

I am less concerned that governments might try to save the stock markets than I am that they might try to save ICE manufacturers. That would be a temporary employment fix but longer term, a waste of money and a slowing down of the desirable shift to EVs.

Jun 30, 2020 13:30 hrs - Market Cap Check-in:

TSLA (Tesla, Inc) 200.066B /
TM (Toyota Motor) 175.674B =
113.88% Tesla/Toyota​

Instagram-4e71ea.png

Cheers!

What sets ARK apart from most ETF managers and brokerage analysts is that they actually have technology experts on staff in every discipline they cover from genetics to AI. These are their analysts. Why most of Wall Street didn't figure out it makes sense to have more than financial expertise in-house just shows how arrogant they are.

When ARK says NKLAs planned technology roll-out doesn't make sense, people should listen.
Wait, so hiring former frat boys with no technical expertise who got the job because their Dad knew a guy isn't the best way to analyze disruptive tech?

I am less concerned that governments might try to save the stock markets than I am that they might try to save ICE manufacturers. That would be a temporary employment fix but longer term, a waste of money and a slowing down of the desirable shift to EVs.
I feel the same, but what i fear even more than saving ICE makers is saving Wall Street instead of Main Street, causing a a violent class war (the rich preferring authoritarianism to some kind of social-democracy) that will make it impossible to plan any kind of shift.:eek:

Reactions: wtlloyd
With this price action i might go for AP just to do my part for a break even quarter... i really don't care for AP but what the heck ..
2 TSLA shares should cover the cost ... back when we were at $200/share i would have bought 10 shares of the stock ... but now the math has flipped ...

so 2 shares or AP ? What say you ?

@TrendTrader007

$TSLA
Used to buying rounds but now we buy the bar Last year they had to ask now they know who we are uh! I got so much money I should start a bank So much paper right in front of me it's hard to think Buy so many bottles it's gon' be hard to drink But I'm still pourin' up

You should definitely start a bank. Then everyone on Earth will admire you even more.

With this price action i might go for AP just to do my part for a break even quarter... i really don't care for AP but what the heck ..
2 TSLA shares should cover the cost ... back when we were at $200/share i would have bought 10 shares of the stock ... but now the math has flipped ...

so 2 shares or AP ? What say you ?

I just bought FSD for my M3 (driven by my daughter).

For some reason it wasn't available for my P85 ?!

;)