Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What the hell, it's literally exploding into the close. I don't know what is going on anymore...

Everyone who's been around this forum should know what's happening.

I'm just sitting back, thinking "Finally. Told ya!" (I'm imagining saying that to all the naysayers in my personal life that doubted TSLA).

So if some of this is short squeezing, any idea on when that might peak? Is the answer "the day after Q2 profit is announced"?

Would like to thank you all for the amazing input over the years. You have kept my beliefs strong! Thinking about retirement and I am only 41...
I'm 40 and I've actually gone and done some math. I wasn't planning on getting there until 50 but at this rate...

Reactions: Drumheller
So if some of this is short squeezing, any idea on when that might peak? Is the answer "the day after Q2 profit is announced"?

I'm 40 and I've actually gone and done some math. I wasn't planning on getting there until 50 but at this rate...

I'm baffled...it is a bit too much...what will friends and family say when I just stop working...don't know how to handle this to be honest...

Tesla's market cap is bigger than Japan's four biggest automakers combined.

Toyota + Honda + Subaru + Suzuki = $252.6B

upload_2020-7-6_13-18-7.png

I was a week late when i told my buddies, 'this is your last chance to get into TSLA stock in the triple digits'...today, i got a text from a good friend...'I dont even own any TSLA shares and that is the only stock im watching today!'

Today, i got a text from the same friend...saying "im in Tesla at $1300/share....i couldn't bear to see you make all that money daily" :D:D:D:D

If Q2 results makes S&P inclusion look like a practical lock, this could go on for a number of weeks, imho. There is still money on the sidelines right now.