Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
About a year ago I decided to hold and go long. My plan is to wait until year 2030 and see where things are at that point. I am 36 years old and have plenty of time before I need to retire. If in 10 years the stock price goes to $10,000 + I will consider retiring early.
Today's stock price movement was interesting to watch but not concerning at all.

haha ok. Anyone else know what Causalien is talking about?

Ok I'll take a stab at it. It is counter intuitive but without a certain level of equanimity, a huge win is no different than a huge loss. Over a long enough period of time, more money can bring just as much joy as it can bring misery. A person very overtly displaying the lack of the required equanimity through theis posts simply got a slight nudge to maybe re-evaluate where they're at, that is all. Reality will ultimately get the job done one way or another, but it could be a lot less painful if one wakes up and restores the inner balance on their own accord. In case of TT, to me this is a pretty clear (and annoying) cry for recognition/appreciation, and when the Forum fails to deliver, he curses and leaves. This would be the likely audience that he could extract a certain level of reverence out of, but we fail those expectations.

Last edited: