Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You should try one. I much prefer the overall feeling of the Model 3 to the S. If you don't have a problem with the small display behind the wheel I would guess you're not 6'-04" tall. To me, "luxury" means it doesn't feel cramped. By this metric, the Model 3 is more "luxurious".

I must say that after 2 years of driving my MSP90D, then seeing the M3 come out with the single display sticking out from the dash, and in landscape format... YUCK! I was a staunch supporter of keeping both displays, especially a portrait style screen embedded in the dash. Several times on TMC I enthusiastically shared this opinion and how it would devalue Tesla's flagship vehicle.

Now after owning and driving my Model Y, I now admit, it's better. :oops:
The feel of the cabin and how clean it feels is hard to describe. Funny, I happen to be using a loaner MSP90DL right now, as my Model Y is in service. I've now convinced, the single display is brilliant. The cabin feel is much better, maybe even luxurious.:cool: IMHO.

I would prefer the larger screen in a MS. Similar to CyberTruck. Same part, save money.

While we're at it, I would also use the same headlights and taillights as the Roadster ver 2 there as well. Sexy, save $$.

I think the next colonoscopy does not start till 11am PST....so look for a move upwards after 11 am PST :)

I'd just like to add that when I had my (one and to date only, thank <insert mythical sky person here>), I did it without any sedatives* of any kind, and took it like a champ!

Anyway, was the 20th June last year and, well, open $223, close $219.62 - so maybe not the talisman we think!

* why no sedatives? Because I wanted to see the whole thing and ask questions as it went along. Not the most comfortable experience, I can tell you, but very enlightening plus I can attest with my own eyes that my insides are quite spotless!

I'd just like to add that when I had my (one and to date only, thank <insert mythical sky person here>), I did it without any sedatives* of any kind, and took it like a champ!

Anyway, was the 20th June last year and, well, open $223, close $219.62 - so maybe not the talisman we think!

* why no sedatives? Because I wanted to see the whole thing and ask questions as it went along. Not the most comfortable experience, I can tell you, but very enlightening plus I can attest with my own eyes that my insides are quite spotless!

There is no emoticon to reply with, I'm at a loss, maybe informative? Congratulations on the clean colon!

Wow! There is so much that is learned here. Thank you! Wow!

:rolleyes:

You can see your speed in your peripheral vision. You can’t be complaining about looking at maps because that has never existed in a forward facing dash except for Tesla. You can’t be complaining about changing radio stations or such because again it’s always been to the right.

Let’s talk about what’s NORMALLY available on the instrument cluster BEHIND the steering wheel.

Oil temperature - oops
Speedometer
Odometer
Rev meter - oops
Gas gauge
Trip meters
Engine and assorted what’s happening under the hood check lights - oops
Your door is ajar
Your seatbelt isn’t on
Some odds and ends in fancy cars

The last three are often redundant to the RIGHT

Your argument is a non-starter. People have been looking and fiddling to the RIGHT since cars were invented.

If you want to hang your hat on ‘Eyez gots to look forward every single second’ then

A) campaign for HUDs on every vehicle produced from this day forward
B) don’t look sideways unless the car is in AP to significantly reduce your chances of driving into a ditch or other vehicle

here is a video from ...2016, in case you are interested.

sorry..did not see someone else already posted.

OEM06_180229968_AR_0_TEKFTUTIWZYF.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 569893

Sacconaghi...'move to $1k is more likely than a move to $2k'

They asked him 'why the downgrade now?'
Sacconaghi: "We wanted to wait for Q2 results and it justified our research" ?????????

Pretty much they initialized a short position and has to justify it.

He still hadn’t recovered from the "Boring, bonehead questions are not cool. Next?" smack down Elon gave him 2 years ago.