Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What's the max pleasure price?
Per Ark it's 22k.

I bought Tesla logo golf shirts about a month ago. They are generating lots of useful conversations. I am now thinking of wearing only Tesla logo shirts, but I would like to get better quality ones than what I purchased. Any Ideas?
Can't you go to a company that lets you buy custom polos and just add the Tesla logo? IIRC Tesla doesn't care about that.

How/Where to find such advisers?
Does calling Brokerages like ETrade, Fidelity help get you to one of these advisers?
This is idiocy. If you don't understand options well then you shouldn't be trading them at all. Paying somebody else to trade them would be madness. You would have no idea if, when they lost all your money, they were unlucky or stupid or criminal.

This whole thing is simply about fools being greedy. If you want to own a piece of Tesla, and prosper as Tesla prospers, it's pretty simple. Just buy their stock and sit on it.

Wooow, someone got some news!

Not us, but someone did.
Doesn't always mean news. Remember that Friday short term call a bunch of people bought betting it will close above 1500 on Friday and it was 1400 the day prior? Skyrocketed like this as well with no news. Could be a large fund manager putting in an order for hell we know. Hoping for real news tho.

LOL. I'm reading off the stock price to my wife this morning as famous historical moments....

Whoa, Kennedy just got elected. Yikes, Kennedy just got shot. Civil Rights Act enacted. Revolver album! Sgt Pepper! MLK! RFK! Woodstock! Kent State! Watergate break-in! 18-minute-gap on the tape! Oh, wait a sec, we're back to Ellsberg and the Pentagon Papers, uh oh, back to Altamont.... goin' down

Doesn't always mean news. Remember that Friday short term call a bunch of people bought betting it will close above 1500 on Friday and it was 1400 the day prior? Skyrocketed like this as well with no news. Could be a large fund manager putting in an order for hell we know. Hoping for real news tho.

Eh that was more a steady climb(albeit at a strong pace) whereas this literally shot vertical out of nowhere. I'd have to think there's some sort of news coming out sometime today.

Edit......Man S&P announcing inclusion the day before expiration Friday would be hilarious. But I still think inclusion happens first week of Sept so must be other news.

I admit that I expected a down day today. It seems like wall street is finally including Tesla in the top tier of tech stocks that are seen as immune from covid or at least safe havens for growth and profit. Really great to see this.

In case anyone hasn't seen this interview, it's very good. It also highlights how even a converted bull like Cramer still doesn't understand some of the advantages Tesla has. It's also great to see Rob receive some kudos for his knowledge. He deserves it.

Conjecture: After this interview, Cramer convinced a large short to abandon ship.