Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
upload_2020-8-20_11-4-50.png

elon-champagne.png

I’ve been thinking about that, but there is nothing special about one million. The same goes for, for example 100k or 1 billion. It is due to the property of exponential Growth (and the duration during which that growth occurs).

it takes quite a number of doublings before your reach 1M. Already the next one brings you to two.

Precisely so. Next year my expectation, not prediction, the stock price should reach $4,000. Not an advice!!

We are doing sustainable investing in this stock.

Is that the march of 9s Elon was talking about on Autonomy day ?

Oh, BTW you can all thank me for today's breakout.
Why ?
Because, yesterday I felt like the FOMO before split registration was over (opening in red, then peaking at 1911 compared to previous day's 1923), so I sold some shares at 1908 hoping to buy them back cheaper on Friday when MMs have their max-pain game on.
Now, it goes boom to almost 2000, of course.
You are all welcome!

I’ve been thinking about that, but there is nothing special about one million. The same goes for, for example 100k or 1 billion. It is due to the property of exponential Growth (and the duration during which that growth occurs).

it takes quite a number of doublings before your reach 1M. Already the next one brings you to two.
Actually, only need - starting at 1$ - to double 20 times to get to 1,048,576

Whoever is accumulating doesn't seem to be in a hurry. Trying to pick up as much as they can below 2k, which is how it should be unless you want to create artificial volatility

Yep but that was a violent rejection at 2003. Somebody dropped a bunch of shares or sold a bunch of calls to trigger that 15$ drop. I honestly cannot fathom what happens when the S&P announcement comes out. Just WOW.

Whoever is accumulating doesn't seem to be in a hurry. Trying to pick up as much as they can below 2k, which is how it should be unless you want to create artificial volatility
Bot execution order @ 10:45. "Accumulate maximum number of shares below $2000 before closing today."