Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Rob's reactions on his live stream rn

giphy-2.gif

Attachments

• giphy-2.gif
    giphy-2.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 40
My thought is that transferring FSD to a new vehicle would be allowed only when trading a Tesla in on another Tesla. Since Tesla is going to remove/resell the FSD option when they resell the trade-in, it's not really going to change the resale of the trade-in in this model.

The only difference would be that the person might have paid ~$5k for FSD and current price could be ~$10k. And you wouldn't get the full $10k value in trade-in, so it would potentially reduce FSD revenue.

Approximately doubling stationary storage. Not bad, but I'd like to see higher aspirations for this piece considering how important it is to the energy transition. Why are we paying down debt rather than starting two more Chinese Gigafactories tomorrow?
He said storage would double next year and accelerate after that. What more do you want?

Be patient on more Chinese GFs. I expect them to announce one by late next year or early '22 similar in scale to Tera Austin.

The biggest thing here, is if you transferred it to your new vehicle, it would reduce the value of your used vehicle which would lose it.....

Yep.

Tesla: We are happy to offer you $40k for your Model 3 tradein!
Me: Can I transfer my FSD to my new car?
Tesla: Sure! We are happy to offer you $32k for your Model 3 tradein!

Last edited: