Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No concern whatsoever. So much used to be made about "turnover" at Tesla I think most of us got sick of hearing about it. When JB left, I was worried but look what's happened since.

This guy being let go is a can of nothing. He is very replaceable. Next man up.
And you know this how?

I don't know.... The ZEV credits feels like the non compliant companies have to pay a fine.... But instead of the government collecting it, those who are beyond compliant get to collect it. As a $TSLA owner, I like that better than a straight fine....
From the economic perspective its far better as well. A fine is just a cost of doing business and goes into the government black hole of cash. A sold credit gives money to companies that are actually fixing the problem that the credits are built around.

Lots of kids getting coal this Christmas because dad is locking in a FSD upgrade or MY order with FSD.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1319376255490220033?s=21

This is how you anti Osborn 4680.

People never seem to stop amazing me.

Elon has been saying for months that the price will go up when rewrite/feature complete comes out. He's been saying for weeks now that the re-write/FSD will be coming out in this timeframe. That was over a month ago. How much more heads up do you need people?

Man people have a hard time just accepting responsibility instead of making excuses for why something did or didn't happen on their timeline. They had plenty of heads up and odds are, they didn't take Elon at his word and thought there's no way it's actually happening anytime soon. Ya snooze ya lose

This notion that ZEV being one time credit and is coming to an end next year allured by GJ is indeed laughable. Somebody have pointed out that if other auto makers cannot sell they EV, then they have to continue to buy EV credit from Tesla.

But in China actually the regulation is tightening the EV cap and trade for regular ICE manufactures. And this trend is not just going to benefit Tesla, but NIO, WM and Xpeng and other new comers, which provide much needed capital for their survival, which needed than Tesla anyway.

Elon has been saying for months that the price will go up when rewrite/feature complete comes out. He's been saying for weeks now that the re-write/FSD will be coming out in this timeframe. That was over a month ago. How much more heads up do you need people?

Man people have a hard time just accepting responsibility instead of making excuses for why something did or didn't happen on their timeline. They had plenty of heads up and odds are, they didn't take Elon at his word and thought there's no way it's actually happening anytime soon. Ya snooze ya lose

I think you need to understand that majority of people can't just whip out a credit card and charge $8000 on it.

yeah boo on ryan mac for that...gimme a break
elon been saying fsd will rise since may 19

FSD price increase delayed a few days. Monthly subscriptions start next year.

upload_2020-10-22_18-13-33.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-10-22_18-13-33.jpeg
    upload_2020-10-22_18-13-33.jpeg
    156.9 KB · Views: 56

Tesla must have looked at their models and predicted that with the beta improvements, 2k increase is not going to impact their take rate.
Combined with the fact that they are constantly dropping prices on their cars, the margins are merely transferring.