Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
68xxx 89xxx = ~20K delivered in about a month and a half out of Fremont? Over 3K/week Model Y Fremont.
Pretty a pretty good ramp I'd say!
I also have a feeling about my batteries. I give it a 25% chance they are of the Roadrunner brand just not structural yet. Just a feeling and I'm certain it will become known only after the fact, to avoid Osborning. (I would not have bought this Y now if I knew Tabless was coming next summer or even next Christmas maybe). But any Roadrunner production yield is still production. Might as well use them somewhere, and by now you'd think especially... out of Fremont.

You own 'other' stocks in the index??? o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
Yeah unfortunately the options in my 401k are limited to index funds. :/ I probably won't bother to sell on the hope of a 1% savings really.

Was there any communication about the shipping? The ONLY think I know about mine is a charge from SPEAKEASYCO.COM which I presume is handling this? Just a guess because I don't have any other communications.
I received a tracking number from LSO as part of it. It just says "waiting on shipper" though so idk.

Last edited:

Attachments

• upload_2020-12-10_13-7-37.png
    upload_2020-12-10_13-7-37.png
    416.3 KB · Views: 61
  • Funny
Reactions: capster
8K out. 5b$ worth sold on dec 9th.

Item 8.01 Other Events.

On December 9, 2020, Tesla, Inc. completed the sale of $5.0 billion (before commissions) of its common stock through its “at-the-market” offering program previously disclosed on December 8, 2020. The final settlement of the shares sold is expected to be completed by December 11, 2020

tsla-8k_20201209.htm

Last edited: