Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

The most important thing that needs to happen after the unwinding of this insanity is that the SEC needs to be completely disbanded and reformed as a new government agency that actually regulates the market and enforces proper market discipline and mechanics. The next most important thing that needs to happen is the primary participants who caused this disaster are thrown in prison and the key tossed in the trash. Melvin Capital, Citadel Securities, they all must face prosecution or who knows what the public will do. If they actually get away with this, there WILL be hell to pay because the memories of 2008 where NO ONE was prosecuted for crashing the world economy are still fresh and bitter.

Honest question: Whomever is pulling Biden's strings, can they have him excercise an executive order(s) towards SEC that would be helpful in fixing this monstrosity?

Question 2: Can we get the new steering wheel with M3/Y???

Just a reminder that since volume is low, the price drop you see is less important. It's price drops on big volume (which isn't the case here) that as a medium/longer term investor you have something to worry about.

Yep. Frustrating to see a put selling opportunity and not be able to take advantage due to a pending account transfer, but c'est la vie.

Reactions: woodisgood
First huge losses on tsla, now this. Does this start to change the game forever? Or same old will continue?

F6D0442E-C566-4407-A1A9-208DD507A6F4.jpeg

When did TSLA become a boring boomer stock? :(
Just the headline, but Bloomberg has this headline:

China Executes Former Asset Management Head

Is this On Topic? Well it’s at least topical.

Or, rather, topless. At least for that guy.

It’s an idea, anyway.....
I'm afraid that's going to bring this whole thing to a head.

Slower than a credit card, but light years faster than an ACH or even a bank wire which are how people pay for their cars now. I'm in BTC a bit but I'm not sure it makes sense for Tesla to accept it as a payment source. BTC is bad at being a currency.
Keep in mid that you have a US centric view. The US has one of the slowest monetary systems of any major country. In the EU transfers anywhere between any two parties are nearly instant, that is even true in a backwater like Brazil. Still the US system si now much faster than it was one a couple of years ago. I have made two "new Tesla model X sized" payment within the last weeks that both cleared and settled within minutes.

Your point was valid only two years ago. It no longer is.

Just the headline, but Bloomberg has this headline:

China Executes Former Asset Management Head

Is this On Topic? Well it’s at least topical.

Or, rather, topless. At least for that guy.

It’s an idea, anyway.....

Since no article, I can only assume he tried to get ahead of the market for his own gain, and now China's government is a head heavier instead.

• Funny
Reactions: chronoreverse