Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If TSLA had Bitcoin would it be disclosed on the 10K?

I’m sure Musk would have taken a call from Michael Saylor before this conference.
View attachment 634330
But why is a SpaceX rather than a Tesla representative attending the conference? As far as I know, SpaceX does not have a lot of spare cash lying around looking for a home.

Maybe Elon is starting to think about a currency for Mars.

Now dirty pics of the new Semi

https://twitter.com/ByeonChansoo/status/1357888514558464001?s=20

These sources are getting more ridiculous

Screenshot_20210205_191121.jpg

Since fantasy Apple mashups are a perennial pastime, I'd like to suggest the Apply acquire Robinhood. Apple has the cash and treasury capabilities to backup a brokerage. Robinhood easily fits in with Apple Cash and other Apple services. Robinhood's reputation is toast and needs strong backing that Apple could provide to rehabilitate the brand.

Apple and Robinhood. It's like buttah. Talk amongst yourselves.

CnKZ3q3.png

Since fantasy Apple mashups are a perennial pastime, I'd like to suggest the Apply acquire Robinhood. Apple has the cash and treasury capabilities to backup a brokerage. Robinhood easily fits in with Apple Cash and other Apple services. Robinhood's reputation is toast and needs strong backing that Apple could provide to rehabilitate the brand.

Apple and Robinhood. It's like buttah. Talk amongst yourselves.

CnKZ3q3.png

Aye, makes total sense - I thought Google might be another option too - they've been heavily looking into improving Google Finance for years. Further, Apple whitelisted Robinhood as a widget almost 6-9 months ago and that's very very rarely done. Sounds like a great partnership.

Reactions: jhm