Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In for some more at $659.

Anyone seeing any interesting opportunities on Calls / LEAPS / Selling Puts ?
Got some at 662, my next order is at 652. Edit: this hit as well. FYI, I thought about buying back some calls and watched the price go up while the SP went down, so IV must be rising(or maybe people are buying these on the dip, expecting a rise by Friday).

This sure looks like some major capitulation. Briefly broke 700 this AM, then tested 695 (S&P inclusion SP) and fell back from that point. I’m no expert, especially in technical analysis, but that retest/failure at 695 seems pretty important. Anybody else got ideas or what the next support level might be?

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting is all the big QQQ names, TSLA included, are not showing heavy volume. Volume is right around average.

The QQQ on the other hand is already above two times average volume.

Do not know how these reconcile.

Don't the QQQs have to dump their component stocks when they sell off?

Reactions: Eugene Ash
What is a triple bottom?

On another note, I’m feeling so happy I took advantage of all these OT shifts at my two jobs these last 6 months!!!! I’m emptying out my savings accounts now :cool:

Triple Top is a bearish reversal chart pattern that leads to the trend change to the downside. Whereas Triple Bottom is a bullish chart reversal pattern that leads to the trend change to the upside. They are extension of the Double Top and Double Bottom chart pattern

A triple bottom chart pattern is a bullish reversal chart pattern that is formed after the downtrend.

This pattern is formed with three peaks below a resistance level/neckline.

The first peak is formed after a strong downtrend and then retrace back to the neckline.

The formation of this pattern is completed when the prices move back to the neckline after forming the third peak.

When the prices break through the neckline or the resistance level after forming three peaks then the bullish trend reversal is confirmed.

my-visual_49799869-5-729x1024.png

Got some at 662, my next order is at 652. Might hit as well. Edit: This sure looks like some major capitulation. Briefly broke 700 this AM, then tested 695 (S&P inclusion SP) and fell back from that point. I’m no expert, especially in technical analysis, but that retest/failure at 695 seems pretty important. Anybody else got ideas or what the next support level might be?

Capitulation does not typically happen on average volumes.

This looks like a buyers strike across the board in tech names.