Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1617628692750.png

Telsa has delivered every car it has produced over the past 6 months - actually it has delivered more vehicles than produced as it has dipped into inventory.
When GJ makes this claim, somone needs to throw this fact back at him.
Tesla's challenge is on the supply side which it will be solving very soon.

1617628710959.png

If your broker allows trading before/after market hours then you can, but
View attachment 651049

Telsa has delivered every car it has produced over the past 6 months - actually it has delivered more vehicles than produced as it has dipped into inventory.

The obvious reply would be if Tesla sold every car they made as soon as they made it there wouldn't be an inventory for them to dip into.

The Q folks nonsense never considers anything like logistics, delivery timelines, etc... it's why they keep moving their "SALES DROPPED TO NOTHING IN THIS ONE COUNTRY THIS MONTH ONLY" stuff around to different targets as deliveries move around.

Berlin will help a lot with filling that in but I'm sure they'll still find increasingly weird ways to continue that line of argument.

Reactions: Drax7 and Nocturnal
View attachment 651049

View attachment 651050
Gordo's new schtick is that the Gigas have more capacity than Tesla is utilizing, so yes they sell all they produce, but they are not producing as many as they could. So be prepared for that.

View attachment 651049

View attachment 651050
Just watched the Netflix TV series on World War II important dates remastered in color this weekend and one quote made me think of Gordon Johnson. He seems to be working on developing an Illusion of truth as the law of propaganda states “Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth”. We make fun of him but to the uninformed investors only watching headlines, it’s becoming their truth, even if his statement are completely and repeatedly false. The MSM constantly inviting him to repeat his non sense for the sake of number of clicks has made objective journalism lose completely any credibility it once had.

Watching them try to hold $700 this morning. Hilarious

I will not be offloading my 4/9 $700c for no measly $25!

Same here, they're not getting me to let go of my 4/9 Calls with this BS walkdown. 7 million shares in the matter of 15 mins. I think I'll wait and see if they can keep up this walkdown if that sort of volume continues

Just watched the Netflix TV series on World War II important dates remastered in color this weekend and one quote made me think of Gordon Johnson. He seems to be working on developing an Illusion of truth as the law of propaganda states “Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth”. We make fun of him but to the uninformed investors only watching headlines, it’s becoming their truth, even if his statement are completely and repeatedly false. The MSM constantly inviting him to repeat his non sense for the sake of number of clicks has made objective journalism lose completely any credibility it once had.
Whether or not Tesla is funding GJ, he is doing good work for Tesla right now. It is much better that potential buyers are taking his BS to heart and not buying while there isn't enough production to support more orders.

The positive result of this is that these future Tesla buyers aren't disappointed in Tesla for being unable to fill the instant gratification expectations of significantly more buyers at this time. Instead, they can parrot the FUD for now, content in their belief that the snippets they see justify their decision to hold off until the supply chain grows to meet a greater demand.

Then, once battery production is at sustainable levels, and new factories are online, the demand will continue to exceed supply without an inordinate amount of complaining occupying the popular media over availability, thanks to the good work of El Gordo.

Thank you GJ for taking the heat off Tesla while they ramp up.

To me this looks like Win Win Win for GJ, Tesla. and the TSLA/Tesla owners of tomorrow!

Wanted to spend some of my profits on Cybertruck Tri, but after seeing it in person I cancelled my reservation.

That 6’ bed is no joke, trucks a full sized bull. If they offer smaller bed sizes I’d probably reserve again!

So to finalize a Cybertruck order, one needs to choose between two buttons:
1: 'I want my Cybertruck'
2: 'I want my Mama' :)