Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's not clear how Mach-e owners are not openly revolting. How do they deal with the charging circus? That would drive me nuts!

I've never had an issue in either of our Model 3's, just plug in and go get a drink or something to eat. It's usually done before I am. Hopefully Ford fixes this quickly or there will be thousands of new EV owners who think travelling in an EV is a pain in the butt.
or they will realize "I should of bought a Tesla" ... ;)

Tesla price target raised to $155 from $135 at JPMorgan 06:32 TSLA JPMorgan analyst Ryan Brinkman raised the firm's price target on Tesla to $155 from $135 and keeps an Underweight rating on the shares. The analyst increased estimates to account for Tesla's better than expected Q1 deliveries. Brinkman sees traction in deliveries and increased his 2021 forecast to 800,000 from 765,000.

😂

Tesla price target raised to $155 from $135 at JPMorgan

Tesla price target raised to $155 from $135 at JPMorgan 06:32 TSLA JPMorgan analyst Ryan Brinkman raised the firm's price target on Tesla to $155 from $135 and keeps an Underweight rating on the shares. The analyst increased estimates to account for Tesla's better than expected Q1 deliveries. Brinkman sees traction in deliveries and increased his 2021 forecast to 800,000 from 765,000.

😂
some of these guys have no shame.....

So all you guys having been in TSLA for the last 5-10 years, what are some things you’ve done with your gains?
Have you cashed some out and bought homes, cars, islands, etc? Or still HODL on all shares you’ve accumulated?
Nothing we wouldnt have done anyway. Although now after this Chicago winter we have said we will not be wintering in Chicago any longer. So in a couple weeks heading to Key West to look at property to live in during Jan-March and rent the remainder of the year. Wont sell any holdings, but having the larger portfolio makes my wife more comfortable with things like this.

Cannot help but wonder if there is a sinister agenda here: Is having badly done charging the latest line of fall-back 'defense' for traditional auto/big oil?
Their message could be something like this: "Sure EVs can sorta work, but charging on the go is a big sugaring problem. It's just not worth it ... come back to our nice ICE cars over here. Drop these annoying EVs."
If not for Tesla superchargers, the message might work!
And perhaps it does, for a lot of people not knowing anything about Tesla, either first or second hand.

Here in Europe it is obvious that big oil is working very hard on trying to make hydrogen a success, in order for them to survive.
A lot of promotion on Linked-in, making sure that hydrogen production goes into the programs of political parties, subsidising a professor on university of technology who promotes hydrogen etc.
Politicians fail to comprehend (or do not want to comprehend) the simple calculations that show that hydrogen is ridiculous for transport. :mad:
Even when Brussels has blocked European subsidy for hydrogen projects because it will mean a lot extra CO2 production.
Big oil has a lot of money in their pockets and they are using that fully to survive. :(

Here in Europe it is obvious that big oil is working very hard on trying to make hydrogen a success, in order for them to survive.
A lot of promotion on Linked-in, making sure that hydrogen production goes into the programs of political parties, subsidising a professor on university of technology who promotes hydrogen etc.
Politicians fail to comprehend (or do not want to comprehend) the simple calculations that show that hydrogen is ridiculous for transport. :mad:
Even when Brussels has blocked European subsidy for hydrogen projects because it will mean a lot extra CO2 production.
Big oil has a lot of money in their pockets and they are using that fully to survive. :(
In germanys equivalent of covid-relief-bill there is especially a section of subsidies for H2... because we all know that is the future! .. -.-

Even when CNBC is forced to put TSLA in their "top premarket movers" list they still take an algo-poke....

Screenshot_20210405-082134_CNBC.jpg

"....about consensus"?

GJ has horrible audio and sounds like a 🤡
This audio-quality is unBEARable.. ;)

Summary:
Gordons argument: Tesla only sold 2% more! Despite price-cuts!!
Munsters response: Well.. industry standard is about 10% down, so 2% up is very bullish. Also looming EV-credits may advertly effect sales in US & despite this its up.

I think well done for tesla if you watched it without having no clue about anything ;)