Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First time I wished I could give more then one thumbs up!
If Musk doesn't say anything controversial on his appearance, they will roast him for not being funny. If he says something controversial and really funny, they will roast him for saying something controversial. If he says something earth-shatteringly positive for Tesla they will be critical of him for co-opting a well-loved comedy show for his own financial interests. If he doesn't show up, they will accuse him of continuing to break promises and letting people down. If he shows up and is a truly likeable and funny guy without saying anything controversial they will accuse him of not being himself and acting out of character.

They really are out to get him but I love that he has true character and bravery and doesn't let it affect him. He could just cloister himself around the familiar and comfortable but he grabs life by the horns and rolls with it. :cool:
First time I wished I could give more then one thumbs up!

From the UK’s Guardian, a left-leaning anti-fossil fuel newspaper.

Sadly there are no comments allowed on this stupid piece. Blind, hate filled hypocrisy.

“Saturday Night Live is using a controversial figure to drum up ratings, even if it means further legitimizing a man with too much power and ego”

The guardian has been a garbage-tier rag for a while now

From the UK’s Guardian, a left-leaning anti-fossil fuel newspaper.

Sadly there are no comments allowed on this stupid piece. Blind, hate filled hypocrisy.

“Saturday Night Live is using a controversial figure to drum up ratings, even if it means further legitimizing a man with too much power and ego”

Has Elon Musk slept with the wife of the author of this article? This writing has bitterness all over it, took everything out of context and is showing the negative aspects of positive personality traits of Musk. For the informed readers who have been following the engineering prowesses of Elon and his team over the years, this read is making my eyes bleed of disinformation.

As is often said: Don’t bet against Elon. If he gets pissed off he might start a media company of his own. Recruiting top talent is simple: earn the same but without working for a sleazy media company that distorts facts to earn clicks? Join Tesla daily (OK, that name is taken).

Unfortunately most people aren’t interested in truth (as can be exemplified by their sticking to a culturally inherited religion with as much verifiable evidence going for it as any other religion). But hey, if it means another stream of money from car companies to Tesla, what is not to like?

The "it" car of the 2020s:

E00nlxeX0Aw6Jcz

E01WwvyXsAgjiCc

Cybertruck in NYC

The trolls don’t want to face the truth, they want to read and interact with people confirming what they already believe to be true, and are not ready to change their minds.

Reasonable people are interested in truth and are ready to change their mind, however a great proportion are manipulated by media desinformation campaign
I think they are, they just don’t realize they are being lied to.