Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Logically, MMs hedged their $1,050 Call exposure days ago when the SP passed that level. Today's action is Hedge funds, not MM's.
Yes. Hedge funds beating out MM's. Certainly they would have liked to push down for a <$1050 close. Those hopes last through matlybe three punches and 90 seconds of market action. Delightful.

To think MM's are spending money and printing shares just to hold $1100 today is wonderful.

Well, we touched $1,100 just a few minute ago:

sc.TSLA.10-DayChart.2021-10-29.10-10.png

Can anybody with L2 Quotes tell us how big the "sell wall" is at $1,100 ?

Cheers!

Trikes don't handle like a motorcycle but you still get wet in the rain. No thanks.
Arcimoto has recently purchased a company that makes a two-wheel (front) steering system that leans. So, those models will handle like a motorcycle and have added stability. Best of both worlds. (my wife owns a Piaggio MP3 with a similar steering system)

Arcimoto is leading the market for motorcycle class vehicles by offering models with a wide range of utility.

• Informative
Reactions: AZRI11 and Duffer
The most unexpected effect of the Hertz deal will be not having to stop for gas on the way to the airport.
Hertz should inform their Tesla clients that if there is any sort of an incident while they are in the Tesla, they should "press the little camera icon on the top right of the center display to save a recording of all cameras surrounding the vehicle". This would be helpful evidence for all parties (unless the renter was at fault) for dispute resolution.

I'm not entirely sure that Elon isn't serious. A university that teaches using a First Principles approach and Agile development in small teams for problem solving. Scholarships could be awarded to promising students that would graduate fully prepared to work for any of the companies in the Musk Industrial Complex.
Remember, Boring Company was not considered serious at first. 💯 would buy the merch.
I will gladly sell TSLA shares to pay the scholarship for my kids to attend the TITS

Arcimoto has recently purchased a company that makes a two-wheel (front) steering system that leans. So, those models will handle like a motorcycle and have added stability. Best of both worlds. (my wife owns a Piaggio MP3 with a similar steering system)

Arcimoto is leading the market for motorcycle class vehicles by offering models with a wide range of utility.
Leaning trikes aren't new yet they never caught on. Making them electric won't change that.

Last edited: