Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Monday will def be interesting:
1635541866141.png

Actually, Elon just might start a new technology university in Texas. It makes a lot of sense - it would be a great way for Tesla and SpaceX (and Texas) to get top talent, plus Elon really dislikes the wokeness that has taken over the university system in the USA - hence his newest tweet that TITS would cater to left and right equally. And it is a really good way for the future trillionaire to give back to the society - much better than giving to the government.

So, yes, TITS was a good joke tweet, but perhaps a sign of things to come - gentrify Mordor part deux?
He needs a place to send the kids after that other school they have.

TSLA is up 17.19% this week, but I got a friend rubbing his LCID 48.72% gain on my face :(
I've been enjoying my LCID gains and QS movement too. Even got a nice little position in SOLO which I'm test-driving this Saturday.

Haha I totally thought of this when reading about Elon's silly sense of humor. Einstein was not above some silly humor. Some of the smartest people in the world also have a keen sense of humor...juvenile or not. :D

P.S. I have positions in LCID, SOLO, and QS too. I'm an EV and battery tech bull, but the vast majority of my portfolio is TSLA. What a day! Happy Halloween indeed.

Last edited:
I wonder if the people who oversee DJIA are wanting Tesla to join their index so S&P doesn't outperform DJIA. That would imply a large stock split, like 10:1, plus a whole bunch of funds that would need to buy TSLA. I would not want to be short after that announcement (if it ever happens).

“The answer is…. 42.0!”

That would be ridiculously funny. Imagine the outrage.