Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
course, they can’t since there is no Cybertruck order page!
I've seen this mentioned a few times recently. There is definitely still an order page for Cybertruck. If you want to loan $100 (the payment is refundable), you can definitely order a Cybertruck today.

Are you just making a semantics point since it's more of a placeholder for a spot in line than an actual order?

Unbelievable piece of feces from Russ scumbag Mitchell. This is a new low even for himself. He and Lora are prime exhibits why media is hated and a laughing stock in these times were most people get news from social media.

View attachment 775566

It is a piece of *sugar* article. Don’t bother clicking over. It’ll make your brain hurt. Falsehood after falsehood. And yes, you should think twice about believing anything else that magazine publishes if they publish crap like that.

I've seen this mentioned a few times recently. There is definitely still an order page for Cybertruck. If you want to loan $100 (the payment is refundable), you can definitely order a Cybertruck today.

Are you just making a semantics point since it's more of a placeholder for a spot in line than an actual order?

Aw heck, I didn’t click the more menu button. Sorry, I’m wrong … again.

Or, um, yeah, what you said is definitely what I was thinking!

• Funny
Reactions: Boomer19
There comes a point where you have to wonder if someone is really 'funding' them to write these hit pieces....or if they are just pieces of *sugar* human beings.
I am of the firm opinion, they are fundamentally at an individual level morally decrypt and vile human beings. These people will go to any extent to lie and cheat. It is a mental disease. Pure hatred in their heart. Using their position as a reporter from main stream media amplifies their pettiness and hatred, and they bask on it.

Directly related to TSLA as an investment. Tesla Energy will be far larger than it's automotive counterpart.

The bridge to renewables is crumbling before it even saw any real traffic. Megapack/powerwall/autobidder will be the backbone allowing the kind of renewables rollout Europe will need to fill the gap left by coal and gas.

The cost of this work is in the trillions AND in the long-term savings for European ratepayers will be in the trillions. Great times.

Ford hoping to have some of that TSLA magic rub off. This is essentially executives looking for a quick payday before the end. The once mighty Ford will now proceed to pull itself apart at the seams.

Change is coming fast and furious now.

Candidates to run the businesses could include Ford's chief advanced technology officer Doug Field, who was hired from Apple Inc (AAPL.O); Hau Thai-Tang, chief product platform and operations officer; Lisa Drake, chief operating officer of North America; and Kumar Galhotra, president of the Americas and International Markets, industry officials said.

Ford hoping to have some of that TSLA magic rub off. This is essentially executives looking for a quick payday before the end. The once mighty Ford will now proceed to pull itself apart at the seams.

Change is coming fast and furious now.

Wow, I don't know how I feel about that. On one hand the EV spinoff will probably do well, but on the other hand good old Ford will likely fall by the wayside. :(

FYI, Rivian just increased their pricing substantially (like $20K). Isn’t honoring old pricing if you have a reservation (EDIT: actually they are only if your order is about to be delivered within the next few weeks). Many people on Reddit threads saying they are cancelling Rivian truck orders and ordering Cybertruck. Of course, they can’t since there is no Cybertruck order page!
I’m kinda curious what a 4 motor Cybertruck will cost now as our 3 motor reservation is no longer being built. It will be interesting to see what the price will be.

It's February/March. TSLA goes high in December and January, sometimes November. Look to the company's execution, not the manipulated stock prices. The hedge funds and market makers are waiting for you to sell so they can get cheap shares.

Lol, you either forgot the /S or you don't realize you're talking to the resurrected corpse of notsostrongguy who is NOT waiting for a paycheque from TSLAQ.