Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SOME UK superchargers open to non-Teslas

Tesla link:- Find Us | Tesla / Find Us | Tesla

Edit: According to a Dutch Tesla club, I think 6 countries in Europe so far
It’s not on the Tesla map yet, but apparently also Belgium, Spain, Austria and Sweden.
In Belgium it’s 9 of the 14 sites that have opened to other brands. It makes Tesla the biggest fast charger provider in Belgium.
At 70 cents/kWh, it has similar pricing as FastNed and Ionity, so it must make a fair amount of profit for Tesla.
Source: https://www.tijd.be/ondernemen/auto...e-snelladers-voor-alle-e-auto-s/10389393.html

SOME UK superchargers open to non-Teslas

Edit: According to a Dutch Tesla club, I think 6 countries in Europe so far
I‘m all for Tesla owning the Charging Game for all EVs - BUT there needs to be a new SuC Stall design for all “edge“cases: Trailers, other EVs etc…
I am waiting to see some new Stall design that has a longer cable somehow and will be placed in the middle of the spot, not the edge - I don‘t think it‘s that hard to get right.

If we don‘t see it soon it‘s a wasted opportunity - look i.e. at the massive Buildout Plan for Germany as an example, ~70 locations planned for setup within 12 months - we need a new layout/design.

PV are known for shady tactics but even if this was edited deceptively what this guy says is completely unacceptable.
Don’t be silly, they met organically. 🙄

This guy is stupider than they are shady.

You can not make this stuff up. Elon exposes debauchery (wait for it, the sex tapes are coming) of another kind by wanting to do what he believes to be better for us all. Simultaneously, Elon reduces and increases my faith in mankind.

They are for sure, despicable people. That said, what these Twitter guys have been caught saying lines up perfectly with everything I've seen regarding their enforcement of policies and rumors of how employees feel.

You can just look at their rules for reporting and confirm this. Elon should RUN from this deal and let this toxic company die on it's own.
Disagree.

He should crush them and rebuild this company in his own image. So let it be written, so let it be done.

On a serious note; not that I wasn’t being serious, but more seriously - having such exposed now, there’s risk that Elon doesn’t/can’t use Twitter as free advertising/marketing for Tesla et al on principle UNLESS he buys it and makes it what it should be. So, full steam ahead. Try and get it at a discounted rate, clean the 💩 out, and reinvent it.

In the meantime, mitigate the risk above and start creating a new platform. We can call it Not-A-Twitter.

I was mostly joking about flogging this Twitter thing around the block 80085 times to annoy certain people, but it looks like that manifestation is on its way.

Just keeps getting better.
085754AF-D370-463C-891E-E34FF426B4FA.jpeg

It's clearly a honeytrap. But that doesn't discredit the cruel things he was saying about people on the spectrum or his views on censorship.

Elon wouldn't be offended at that. He thinks the world has become too hyper-correct for its own good.

The part that reflects really poorly on him, the part that makes him look like a first-class oblivious idiot, is where he acknowledges that people are trying to discredit Twitter employees by covertly recording them after befriending them, but then fails to notice the camera and thinks he couldn't be describing what's happening to him at the moment as he drowns himself in alcohol and explains "because we met organically".

Don’t be silly, they met organically. 🙄

This guy is stupider than they are shady.

You can not make this stuff up. Elon exposes debauchery (wait for it, the sex tapes are coming) of another kind by wanting to do what he believes to be better for us all. Simultaneously, Elon reduces and increases my faith in mankind.
Literally zero that PV gets up to is “organic.”

Elon wouldn't be offended at that. He thinks the world has become too hyper-correct for its own good.

The part that reflects really poorly on him, the part that makes him look like a first-class oblivious idiot, is where he acknowledges that people are trying to discredit Twitter employees by covertly recording them after befriending them, but then fails to notice the camera and thinks he couldn't be describing what's happening to him at the moment as he drowns himself in alcohol and explains "because we met organically".
AND… it's posted on Twitter 🤪

I think it's good, since it shows how stupid the ESG criteria is. It was clearly created as a distraction to keep people from zeroing in on the bad actors who really pollute the planet. Now, an Oil company, that pollutes the planet, has a better ESG score than Tesla, which REDUCES it! Can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope the SEC version of climate reporting is much better than this and just focuses on climate impact and not Social nor Governance.

I‘m all for Tesla owning the Charging Game for all EVs - BUT there needs to be a new SuC Stall design for all “edge“cases: Trailers, other EVs etc…
I am waiting to see some new Stall design that has a longer cable somehow and will be placed in the middle of the spot, not the edge - I don‘t think it‘s that hard to get right.

If we don‘t see it soon it‘s a wasted opportunity - look i.e. at the massive Buildout Plan for Germany as an example, ~70 locations planned for setup within 12 months - we need a new layout/design.

Back after the original CT reveal Tesla said they'd be doing a design to handle trucks with trailers, pull through stalls so you could place the vehicle where it needed to be and leave the trailer on--- that was a few years ago now but I haven't seen them actually do it in any of the new chargers I've been to anyway, only thing I've seen is slightly wider stalls that might have CT in mind.

So at least at launch of CT there's gonna be a massive % of SC location where you'll need to remove the trailer, then pull into a stall to charge, then hook the trailer back up.

All true, but probably the most important factor is the car will be driven by a supercomputer with millisecond reaction time. To Tesla's driving computer, 100 mph is a stroll.

Artificial Intelligence is coming for damn-near all our jobs, sooner than most folks realize. Better get used to the idea of superhumans among us.
It will be really fun to watch the (successful) system tests :cool:

....front right tire blowout test 1, at 100mph in curve......Pass 🤯