Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
. .and don't forget . . .Toyota has TPS (Toyota Production System) providing lean manufacturing which brings higher quality, lower inventory and lower costs. I say we officially change TPS to Tesla Production System as it is now the best in the world and continues to get better. 😁

So, you did get the memo about the new cover sheet for this TPS report, right?

office_space_still4.jpg

I have been out hiking and biking the last several months. Took the picture below at Arches National forest in Utah.
As I traveled and got to see some of the beautiful natural world, I am reminded how much we all need to do to protect and conserve what we have.

As this relates to Tesla ..... I am also reminded how much work they have put in to help keep our planet livable.

p.s. I used Starlink to post this😊
20220828_070501.jpg

Elon and Co. continue to be one of a few examples of "fighting the good fight"

I am proud to support them.

Ghandi: Hunger strike to protest British government's Indian electoral caste system

Norway: Hunger strike because Tesla's doors squeek.

BTW when you read their bullet points, make sure you imagine a Swedish / Norwegian accent with their calm understand Scandinavian manners.

• Tesla promise to contact you, but you do not hear from them
  • You have to wait on the phone for a long time before Tesla answers

And yes, Swedes / Norwegians / Danes are all the same despite their protests.

Toyota is setup perfectly to become a major Android-level player in this EV market if they'd just get aligned internally.

Their margins will get destroyed and footprint will shrink, but that's the best they can hope for at this point.
That's too kind I think. They might be able to become the Samsung in that scenario, with someone else being the Google/Android. Toyota is brilliant at building gas cars, atrocious at software (from my experience).

That's too kind I think. They might be able to become the Samsung in that scenario, with someone else being the Google/Android. Toyota is brilliant at building gas cars, atrocious at software (from my experience).
My apologies, I certainly just meant a commodity level manufacturer, not anything useful like the android OS.

Their manufacturing system hasn't been supplanted, it's just been relegated to a different tier of the market.

Ironically, the most margin the could ever be making is right now. Bare bones EV Camry and Corolla offerings would be wildly popular today. Soon enough there's gonna be dozens of similar offerings in a crowded second tier.

Reactions: Nocturnal
Still looking to me that the Nasdaq is going to attempt an 11,600 test at some point. Not enough buying pressure until some better data comes in. Might be a slow bleed, might a quick gap down move.

I think the real target number for Tesla to be under today is ~277 (280ish for the week). That'll break the upward trendline that has been there since mid June and break out of the lower bound of an upward channel. Below that, it might establish a bearish trend for algos and TA traders.

Only 30 mins of truck logistics to connect cars to the entire train network across the US...........glorious

Never really understoof why Fremont didn't use trains, since there were rails already connected to the factory. I can only assume the railroad company (monopoly) either screwed them over because they were small, or because they were EVs and it would hurt their business/interest.

In the mean time: Axa adds a new dimension to FUD.
Showing fire of batteries without batteries in order to show the danger of batteries on fire. :rolleyes:

Still looking to me that the Nasdaq is going to attempt an 11,600 test at some point. Not enough buying pressure until some better data comes in. Might be a slow bleed, might a quick gap down move.

I think the real target number for Tesla to be under today is ~277 (280ish for the week). That'll break the upward trendline that has been there since mid June and break out of the lower bound of an upward channel. Below that, it might establish a bearish trend for algos and TA traders.
It's pretty much..............will the uptrend line hold long enough for CPCA data to come out on Tues/Wed of next week.

If the data is blowout numbers, I could see it being enough to keep TSLA in the uptrend line and grind higher. There's been a couple of times where the CPCA data was out on the earlier side (3-4 days into the next month), so here's hoping we get the data before the market opens on Tuesday (Monday closed due to Labor Day)