Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think the point is these folks generally just print what they're told. Even the formerly legitimate journalist Bethany McLain is now stuck in this dynamic, because that's where the money is.

"Business journalists" get their content from hedge funds, polish it up a bit, and print. Folks like Russ/GoJo/etc seem to develop their own content and are a more like shady PR firms.

Blaming Lora for her content is like blaming a printer.
But the big hole in this theory is when you notice her Twitter thread is far worse than her articles. You simply cannot distinguish her posts from some of the TSLAQ pond scums like Montana Skeptic or Tesla Charts or Mark B Spiegel.

So for some of these journalists who perpetually dig deep for a negative angle, I believe they personally are deeply emotionally vested in Tesla's failure.

I think the point is these folks generally just print what they're told. Even the formerly legitimate journalist Bethany McLain is now stuck in this dynamic, because that's where the money is.

"Business journalists" get their content from hedge funds, polish it up a bit, and print. Folks like Russ/GoJo/etc seem to develop their own content and are a more like shady PR firms.

Blaming Lora for her content is like blaming a printer.
Don't forget Neil E. "Bidet" ;), David Zipper, Gustavo Ruffo,... the list is huuuugge of trashy writers/reporters with an agenda

Faulty EA charger strikes again...

1662751902985.png

Keeping fingers crossed for close over $300!
It's Friday, which implies weekly options expirations. The open interest and today's volume for TSLA $300 calls expiring today are huge. Large call writers (hedge funds & market makers) will want to keep the share price from exceeding $300 in late trading today.