Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Similarly, I am thinking of another app named, 'Find my things". Where it keeps tab of common items in the house and helps me retrieve it. I often keep my phone (in silent mode) and glasses somewhere and end up spending a good amount of time looking for it. As the bot walks around the house for various chores, it keeps tab of an item last seen and helps fetch it for me.
It will be wified and bluetoothed to find whatever you put a micro beacon on.

Lots of people have Twitter accounts. Lots of people already have a network of associations on Twitter.

Building a micro blogging platform is easy. Getting people to join it and build out personal networks is much more difficult.

If I want to send money to someone do I use Apple Pay? Zelle? Venmo? PayPal? Whatever heap of garbage Facebook supports? Likewise messaging, I have 3 messaging platforms I end up supporting (not counting DMs on forums!). Getting people to unify around one when there are so many out there is going to be really tough. Starting from scratch would be even harder.

X.com hype can get in line behind the 2018 coast to coast FSD, the 2020 roadster, the 2021 semi, the 2021 cybertruck, the 2021 ATV, and the 2027 Optimus.

I left robotaxi out as I don't recall an initial timeline estimate on that. (Yes, estimates, not promises)
This is why I don't want to see any new product unveils until at least the Semi and Cybertruck are confirmed to be delivered imminently. Work on it behind the scenes, yeah, but don't show.

Great...just Great....

1664926299114.png

I’m so tempted to sell my house and travel the world to work on my YouTube channel. In the past year it has gone up 400k. I don’t trust the Calgary housing market or the Canadian one. Prices like this just seems like they are going to crash down pretty hard. It’s already starting to come down in Vancouver and Toronto. Only reason why it hasn’t come down much in Calgary is cause oil prices is still pretty high and people from Vancouver and Toronto are moving here cause it’s way more affordable. Eventually, that will probably slow down cause of rising interest rates. Anyways, I would feel a lot better with that 400k in TSLA. The only dependent I have is my dog who I would take with me. Just wondering what you all think?

I’m so tempted to sell my house and travel the world to work on my YouTube channel. In the past year it has gone up 400k. I don’t trust the Calgary housing market or the Canadian one. Prices like this just seems like they are going to crash down pretty hard. It’s already starting to come down in Vancouver and Toronto. Only reason why it hasn’t come down much in Calgary is cause oil prices is still pretty high and people from Vancouver and Toronto are moving here cause it’s way more affordable. Eventually, that will probably slow down cause of rising interest rates. Anyways, I would feel a lot better with that 400k in TSLA. The only dependent I have is my dog who I would take with me. Just wondering what you all think?
Don't know how old you or how many attachments you have, but you only live once. I encourage you to make it so, you won't regret it (at least in the long term).

A dog and a Tesla, what else could you need?

Don't know how old you or how many attachments you have, but you only live once. I encourage you to make it so, you won't regret it (at least in the long term).

A dog and a Tesla, what else could you need?
I’m 40 with no kids and single. I would miss my friends but I could always come back. I do love Calgary and think it’s an awesome city too. I’m just thinking this might be the right time to do something like this.

Funny thing is I moved into my current house from a condo so I could charge my car and have a backyard for my dog. They are both my babies and love them equally!

I’m 40 with no kids and single. I would miss my friends but I could always come back. I do love Calgary and think it’s an awesome city too. I’m just thinking this might be the right time to do something like this.

Funny thing is I moved into my current house from a condo so I could charge my car and have a backyard for my dog. They are both my babies and love them equally!
It shouldn't even be a question. Your situation is ideal for this. Go for it man.

It's a big old world and North America is a large continent with a lot of Superchargers. Now's the time my friend...

Do it!

As Mark Twain said:

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.”​

Not saying you're any of those things. Just that travel is good for people.

You love your car as much as your dog? I hope you're joking.

If you going to make a career on Youtube, just make sure you have orders of magnitude more success than I.

Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 5.03.36 PM.png

Last edited:
So at least we know on what platform we are going to order our robo taxi on to come pick us up. X.com = chat, money transfer, and ride share. What else is he going to add to it?
Direct global democracy and Doge.
I am not kidding, removing country boundaries and governments, redirect defense budgets to Mars colonization. Lots can be accomplished when we are in age of abundance. Which is not as far as people would imagine.