Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Investment Story:

There is some small chunk of change that seems to be cursed in my portfolio. In that small chunk of change, I invested in Robinhood Pre-IPO...then, at a loss and out of frustration with the company and leadership team, sold and bought RIVN at ~$32. That small chunk of change is worth 55% less than what I bought it for since 2019.

There is amazing amounts of shame and fear that I'm a potentially a horrible investor outside of Tesla. lol

Edit: This small chunk of change is supposed to pay for Tesla solar and a SPAN electrical panel. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
FWIW
That's being assembled at IDRA to dry cycle test it. So part of manufacturing process, not end user install.
One can verify that by noting the man-boom is a Mollo Molleggio Haulotte. You won't find that in Texas or I'll eat my Stetson. Regardless, that IDRA is even larger than the Lego thingy that Gus and I just built.

I thought the first press was finished and shipped to Tesla and has arrived in the USA already. This must be a 2nd 9000 ton press that IDRA is making and testing.
The arrived story has not panned out (data was suspect from the start).
The first unit was boxed up by IDRA last month and likely in transit.
This is unit number two at IDRA.

Note to self - TSLA destroying the ’No China Demand’ story with 170% of previous record sales is REALLY bad for TSLA, but great for NIO, RIVN, F, and GM.

The market's behavior is kinda silly at this point, right? I mean it feels like no good news can stop TSLA from either flatlining or sinking lower. Even while other sector stocks do well.

It's like we've been put in a penalty box or something! 🤬