Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Clearly you've never had a McDonalds burger.
ROYAL_WITH_CHEESE_.original.jpg

I think when we see this happen it will signal to us that the data shows FSD beta is now better than a human. In case some accidents happen Tesla can show regulators that FSD beta is safer when using it. If Tesla released it before then they know they are giving it to people that aren’t as familiar with the software therefore they have to use a lot of precaution.

Last time I supercharged at a restaurant, my car completed charging before my meal arrived. Had to go out in the parking lot to move the car. Came back in just as the food was being served. Elapsed time: 18 min.

Since I switched from my SuC-free nerfed Chargingspeed P85+ to a Y LR I have this Problem all the time.
My old S could "park" at a SuC for 2h+ until 100% reached - so enough time to get some business done at a mall or eating out with my parents while charging. But with the Y I feel more "dictated" during roadtrips than before - which is weird as total charging time is way less on my usual 600-800km routes

Since I switched from my SuC-free nerfed Chargingspeed P85+ to a Y LR I have this Problem all the time.
My old S could "park" at a SuC for 2h+ until 100% reached - so enough time to get some business done at a mall or eating out with my parents while charging. But with the Y I feel more "dictated" during roadtrips than before - which is weird as total charging time is way less on my usual 600-800km routes
Same problem with my MX Plaid compared to the previous XP100DL - by the time my wife's got out of the car it has added 80kms on the V3 chargers