Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Splurged today to celebrate my 10 years of owning TSLA (actually in May, but negotiations take time).
An offer was accepted on this beauty...
But since I am a nice guy, I splurged some more and ordered a Model Y LR with FSD for each of my sisters. Lucky, I only have two sisters 🙂.

Thank you TSLA, Tesla and TMC.
Happy Earnings everyone!
View attachment 957776

Splurged today to celebrate my 10 years of owning TSLA (actually in May, but negotiations take time).
An offer was accepted on this beauty...
But since I am a nice guy, I splurged some more and ordered a Model Y LR with FSD for each of my sisters. Lucky, I only have two sisters 🙂.

Thank you TSLA, Tesla and TMC.
Happy Earnings everyone!
View attachment 957776
Are you naming her Tesla?

Some charts updated based on the earnings report:

ASP - average sales price of vehicles delivered
Total Run-Rate - annualized # of vehicles delivered (x4 from the quarterly number)
P&D Price - Share price day after P&D report
Total Min IC - Minimum installed capacity

Screenshot 2023-07-19 at 1.16.29 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-07-19 at 1.16.45 PM.png

Market has a problem deciding what they think. Don't think I've seen the AH price switch direction so many times so quickly after other reports.

Operating margin of 9.6% is low but the gross margin of 18.2% is nice, and the EPS of 0.91 is a beat. Overall this is great, Q2 was always going to be our worst quarter this year given the price cuts, so it's up from here on out most likely. If this is our bottom then we are doing fantastic!!!