Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems like there will be extended range versions

Screenshot 2023-11-30 at 12.56.51 PM.png

As a customer I am not a fan of the price increase. As a shareholder thank god there's a price increase. There's zero reason to have a 2 million reservation due to the original prices being too good. Better Tesla to price gouge early adopters than resellers.

Exactly. Not like they won't shift them. They can basically price them how they like initially, why the heck not?

Wow. Beautiful truck and great specs for the most part. But 340 miles range is a huge disappointment. We are a couple hundred thousand down the reservation list so we’ll see. But my guess is we’ll just stay with the Y or wait and see what the next generation lightning has for specs. We tow so improved towing range over the Y was key for us.

I hope it sells well for tesla (I’m sure it will) but not the right truck for us.

I really dont understand the negativity, but this happens with every 'announcement' thread here... sigh.
They literally showed people attacking the truck with machine guns, and proved it can tow a 911 faster than a 911 can race... and people are negative?
I am very very very happy as an investor with this. I dont even like trucks, or want a cybertruck, but its insane to think this truck is not going to be a huge success.
Obviously social media, and the mainstream media, and the muppets in wall st will insist that this time, definitely, tesla are absolutely going to fail.
any day now.

VERY happy to HODL.

Hard to see that 'event' as anything but disappointing. I'm sure the product will prove itself to be great over time, but this will go down as a very lackluster launch compared to the hype leading up to it.

It basically just pips the Rivian R1T in range and price - a little cheaper and a little better range.
I missed the bit where the rivian is bulletproof, has steer by wire, armored glass and...oh one more thing...
Yup, tesla will still be in business in a years time.