Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla UK Online Shop

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Surprisingly few items listed. The absence of any of the branded clothing seems a major oversight since I believe they have stock at West Drayton, so odd they list none in the online store. Since taking delivery of my car I have emailed [email protected] for several items that are listed in the USA online store, each time receiving a reply that the item is not yet in stock in the UK (e.g., front roof sunshade). I basically gave up and sourced similar items off eBay and Amazon UK. I do hope the launch of the UK online store means more items will start becoming available.

I ordered a set of aero wheel caps on Thursday, shipped that night, and delivered on Monday.

Poor selection like you said.

B4805D3B-7E71-4335-A3C8-841A0711AD97.jpeg

The wheel caps came from the Netherlands.

I would just pop in to the showroom when you collect your car from being wrapped

They were out of stock last week ... "back in stock next week, just Email PartSuk ..." ... so, yes :), I am planning to call in on the off chance

I could also do with them checking if the old CHAdeMO needs flashing ... ran out of time last week (well, had planned to do it during charging, but as there was a queue went to Heathrow Hilton and got Lunch instead of Flashing ...)

I'm sure they never even looked at the Trade-In, it was "moved on" by the following morning (auction I think). I should have filched the 32AMP adaptor ... in fact the whole UMC ... I could have taken the seats and the motors and I doubt they would have noticed ...

If you’re thinking of ordering the Tesla rear trunk mat, consider ordering one direct from Weathertech Europe and you’ll save £25! (£110 from Tesla, £85 from Weathertech and no delivery charge when I ordered even though it’s shipped from Italy within a few days.)

Looks to be identical products except for a (boring) Model 3 logo on the Tesla supplied mat and (a smarter) Weathertech logo on the Weathertech supplied one.

Attachments

• 2D99D0D8-C941-4BC1-89A9-A47437E6A3EC.jpeg
    2D99D0D8-C941-4BC1-89A9-A47437E6A3EC.jpeg
    111.2 KB · Views: 42
  • 3FE6153E-0EB3-463E-A1A7-24BC81D880EB.jpeg
    3FE6153E-0EB3-463E-A1A7-24BC81D880EB.jpeg
    274 KB · Views: 42
If you’re thinking of ordering the Tesla rear trunk mat, consider ordering one direct from Weathertech Europe and you’ll save £25! (£110 from Tesla, £85 from Weathertech and no delivery charge when I ordered even though it’s shipped from Italy within a few days.)

Looks to be identical products except for a (boring) Model 3 logo on the Tesla supplied mat and (a smarter) Weathertech logo on the Weathertech supplied one.

Brought mine on Amazon for £30 and they are fine so far!

Hopefully someone may be able to clarify buying stuff. I want a M3 key fob, and it makes sense for me to pick this up when I pick the car up. However, if I've understood the way things work correctly (and there's every chance I haven't) then parts are sold via either the online shop (the fob isn't listed) or via a Tesla Service Centre.

It seems that the place I'm collecting the car (Heathrow/West Drayton) isn't a service centre, and that the closest service centre is miles away, at Brooklands, which isn't near either my route home or near where I live.

If I try and order a fob, and maybe one or two other extras, using the [email protected] email address, does anyone know if there's a way for these to be paid for and supplied so they can be collected at the same time as the car?

It seems a bit disjointed if extras have to be purchased and collected/delivered from somewhere else. Wouldn't surprise me at all if this is just the "way Tesla do things", though.

Hopefully someone may be able to clarify buying stuff. I want a M3 key fob, and it makes sense for me to pick this up when I pick the car up. However, if I've understood the way things work correctly (and there's every chance I haven't) then parts are sold via either the online shop (the fob isn't listed) or via a Tesla Service Centre.

It seems that the place I'm collecting the car (Heathrow/West Drayton) isn't a service centre, and that the closest service centre is miles away, at Brooklands, which isn't near either my route home or near where I live.

If I try and order a fob, and maybe one or two other extras, using the [email protected] email address, does anyone know if there's a way for these to be paid for and supplied so they can be collected at the same time as the car?

It seems a bit disjointed if extras have to be purchased and collected/delivered from somewhere else. Wouldn't surprise me at all if this is just the "way Tesla do things", though.
Fob is USA only is my understanding. You could get 1 shipped from there maybe and if not I have a dropbox in us or could tell you how to get 1 for free if you want your own. They will then repost it to you for a fee of course.

Edit:
If your going to Heathrow, I'm pretty sure there is a service centre on the way to Westfield as I've seen it coming back that way. Its basically the same road! A40/a41

Edit 2:
I'm in 2 minds about a fob, maybe a few of us could get together and get several shipped if theres a big enough interest?

Fob is USA only is my understanding. You could get 1 shipped from there maybe and if not I have a dropbox in us or could tell you how to get 1 for free if you want your own. They will then repost it to you for a fee of course.

Edit:
If your going to Heathrow, I'm pretty sure there is a service centre on the way to Westfield as I've seen it coming back that way. Its basically the same road! A40/a41

Edit 2:
I'm in 2 minds about a fob, maybe a few of us could get together and get several shipped if theres a big enough interest?
I read on one of these forums that you can't use the USA M3 fob over here in the UK due to the frequency that they use.

I read on one of these forums that you can't use the USA M3 fob over here in the UK due to the frequency that they use.
Just read that post, it looks like assumptions (not taking away from the poster as they have had experience with this issue and I have not).

Maybe someone could tweet Elon and ask? I dont use Twitter personally, hes guaranteed to get some sales out of it

Reactions: Trevor EV

West Drayton is the main centre for parts. Everything seems to go via them. So just pop over to the other building and there should be someone to help.

This is confusing, as this post by @RamsfanJim suggests that not only does the fob work in the UK, but that you can buy it : Model 3 Key Fob

Also, this post by @ScottUK says he bought one at Birmingham SC for ~£145 inc VAT: Model 3 Key Fob
Yep - Fobs are available for order in UK and work fine (no idea whether it's different to US), I ordered through Birmingham Service Centre - which is separate to Collection Centre now...

Edit:

Edit 2:
I've got one at my mother's house in the States that I ordered a couple of weeks ago. I'm back for Thanksgiving so will bring back here to the UK in early December. . . . .