Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla V10 software update rollout: post here if you are still waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I upgraded to version 10 this morning. Unlike many people here, I wasn't really expecting my car to suddenly reboot with FSD features. I linked my Netflix and YouTube accounts with it. (I even watched without being connected to wi-fi). I also played some Cuphead and was happy my USB controller worked perfectly with it. Finally, I took a small road trip to see the autopilot visual improvements while singing karaoke. Considering this update cost me $0, I'd give it 5 stars.

do what I do, ignore the screen while driving. I am beginning to think this reliance on video is an affliction. :)

I'm with you as I almost never pay attention to the visualization screen area while driving. When it displays lights and stop signs coming up and cars in my blind spots I'll check out the screen but until then it's mostly a waste of time.
Looking out the windows works great:) Can someone please explain what you are looking at the screen for?

32.2.2 just downloaded. Interesting since I was on 2019.32 and skipped the two other FW revisions.
Same. It took almost an hour on the X but faster on the 3, but went from 28.1 to 32.2.2 on X and 32.2.1 to 32.2.2 on 3. My kid was bummed, no cup head. I get asked about this about 10 times a day if cuphead is installed yet. Hey Elon, forget Joe mode, can you push cuphead please? My ears are tired.

I'm with you as I almost never pay attention to the visualization screen area while driving. When it displays lights and stop signs coming up and cars in my blind spots I'll check out the screen but until then it's mostly a waste of time.
Looking out the windows works great:) Can someone please explain what you are looking at the screen for?

When I had the Model S I looked the instrument cluster screen a LOT more than I now look at the Model 3 center screen. it was right within the line of sight. With the 3 I've tried to train myself to look at it for the blind/side spot monitoring before changing lanes, but so far I've been unsuccessful. Too much muscle memory with that one.

For the most part I think the visualizations are just a work in progress where they slowly add things, and fix things until it's ready for >L2 driving.

Visualization will play a large role in the trust relationship.

So far I'm pretty happy with the V10 visualization in that it looks like they significantly reduced the dancing when stopped.

Let's set the bar real low. Give us one - just one - feature for people with FSD before end of year. So not for the EAP crowd but just for the FSD crowd. Let's see if they can pull that off.
See my post above; You don’t understand “feature complete”.

Tesla’s V10 software update started to rollout for the owners in the early access program.

Keeping in mind that for example we know, as it has been demonstrated on a Model S by someone that rooted and turned it on, that Stop On Red Light/Signs is already implemented in the code. Just not publicly enabled (almost certainly because it isn’t yet reliable enough for public use), which isn’t a requirement for “feature complete”.

Last edited:
Reactions: jjrandorin
Reactions: malou
Status
Not open for further replies.