Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is there a limit in how many software updates you can install in one day?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t have any expectations that this will come to legacy vertical screen model S/X. It is not a topic that I have followed closely though. Are there any that have gotten it? My 2017 model X does not have it. My 2018 model 3 has had the vision based autopark option for quite awhile. Both cars currently on 2024.14.9.

No feedback from anyone about MX 2018 receiving the Vision Park Assist.
Looking at NotATeslaApp site, it is stated that Intel Atom (MCU2) based cars do receive it.

I have 2024.20.1, so the latest .... but in the release notes no sign of that as well, which is actually the evidence that it is not getting it (yet).

No feedback from anyone about MX 2018 receiving the Vision Park Assist.
Looking at NotATeslaApp site, it is stated that Intel Atom (MCU2) based cars do receive it.
Having both a 2017 model X and a 2018 model 3 with mostly the same essential hardware, I became accustomed long ago that many things come to the model 3 that do not come to the model X. It is true that sometimes there is just a delay, like the roll out of sentry mode, but there are many things that never make their way to the vertical screen cars, such as side camera view popping up on turn signal, although I know of no technical reason why not.

No limit, but personally I've never seen more than one update in a day on any Tesla since 2018.

Especially older hardware builds, your updates will become few and far between and nobody gets every update anyways, there are often full series skips.

Reactions: Arrosto