Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Vision should be here by the end of March

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I couldn't find park assist mentioned in the release notes posted here. It was all about FSD Beta 11.3.2 (2022.45.11).

• Informative
Reactions: zoomer0056
I couldn't find park assist mentioned in the release notes posted here. It was all about FSD Beta 11.3.2 (2022.45.11).
green does datamining of updates, so it’s in there albeit undisclosed in release notes

• Informative
Reactions: APotatoGod
So 2022.45.11 seems to be driven a lot by the FSD recall and most of the updates apply to FSD. Would we expect a rollout for Autopilot and Enhanced Autopilot at a later time, or would that be a different and hence subsequent release?
More than likely we'll see the FSD Beta fleet testing the unified code on freeways until the code is property validated. Once that happens, it will merge with AP/EAP groups.

Any non-USS owner in the US with FSD that did the latest update could be kind enough to tell us if vision takes over and if arcs and distances are back for parking plz ?
I have a model 3 with USS with 11.3.2 fsd. When I covered uss with painters tape, the car could not sense parking distances at all. Once I removed tape.. it started to sense distance to walls again.

So vision does not work yet for USS cars with unified stack of fsd.

I have a model 3 with USS with 11.3.2 fsd. When I covered uss with painters tape, the car could not sense parking distances at all. Once I removed tape.. it started to sense distance to walls again.

So vision does not work yet for USS cars with unified stack of fsd.
Let's not say that conclusively. It may be a software toggle - the software knows you have active USS and doesn't use vision yet. Until we get a non-USS car to test conclusively, the answer is "we don't know yet"

My other tesla... a model y without USS just got another update, which has parking support... installing it... will test afterwards..

Screenshot_20230324_003327_Tesla.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: zoomer0056