TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Warranty Versions

Discussion in 'Model S' started by MSVroomVroom, Aug 13, 2019.

1. dannycamps

dannycamps Member

This is my new favorite term :)

Hopefully they get this sorted for you.

2. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

12,000 annual miles is the standard for most leases and warranties so the above should work for most people.

Unless you'll drive a lot?

3. swegman

swegman Active Member

As inconvenient as it may be, I would recommend unplugging the adapter cable anytime you take the car in for service or have a mobile technician service the car. It is not difficult to plug and unplug the adapter cable and it does not take much time to do so. Best not to give Tesla even the slightest reason to raise the issue.

4. mswlogo

mswlogo Well-Known Member

I was thinking that too. Taking that tray out is a pain though.

5. cptpizzo

cptpizzo Member

Thank you for this, although the link only brings up the first page of the document. Am i missing a step here?
    Alex

6. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Please try again. It shows pages labeled as 2 through 13 with others without page numbers.

7. cptpizzo

cptpizzo Member

Got it! Thank you - I was opening it originally with the phone so the mobile version was limited. Retried on the desktop and worked Awesome.

Thank you again

• Like x 1
  8. r1200gs4ok

r1200gs4ok Active Member

probably less than 4,000....retired except for motorcycle camping with friends on our BMW club and pickle ball....hehehehe

9. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

More reasons to drive more to visit all the National Parks in your spare time!

10. afawcett

afawcett Member

Awesome thread! I know it's an old one but I wanted to thank the people here for raising the issue. I would have never noticed this! I bought my Model 3 on March 1, 2019 (right have the 6k price drop on the mid-range model :) so thanks for the copy to the February 1, 2019 warranty page. I'm a little bummed, because they already added the milages restriction to the battery and the body rust provision.