Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla: We are updating all reservation timelines in the next few days

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same! I came here to find this thread to report this exact same thing. It asked me to confirm registrants, address, driver's license, and insurance, plus the build. It confirmed my RTA tax (for Seattle-area people, that's a big one which is a percentage of car value paid every year to support the Regional Transit Authority doing some light rail work) and sales tax. So I now have a total $$$ to the penny required, including delivery fee, and subtracting what I've already paid.

But my estimate is still Sep-Nov. I would figure if they were actually close to getting my car ready for an August delivery, they would change that to just say Aug-Oct. Either way, hoping I'm just a little bit closer than I was before. :)

How much is the RTA on the 3? I’ve heard that sometimes they are charging too much. There’s another thread in the NW section of the site

Well, I didn't get a new confirm page but I noticed that my Payment tab now has total including sales tax/dmv reg/etc... I don't think it has that calculated before. Maybe it was there for a while, but the last time I opened that tab up they were not there. Nothing else seems to change... yet.
By "payment tab," do you mean the grey box on the left that shows a green, yellow or gray indicator OR the right hand side where it shows RN# and Price $5X,XXX (not including taxes or fees)?

Reporting same here...

AE539A8E-5E4E-4E31-9897-06E0BD72D0A5.jpeg

By "payment tab," do you mean the grey box on the left that shows a green, yellow or gray indicator OR the right hand side where it shows RN# and Price $5X,XXX (not including taxes or fees)?

I mean the Payment Method box on the left. I was going to attach a picture. Last night it shows detail info on the total with and without the $3500. Now when I open it, it shows:
We are experiencing technical issues loading your payment details. Please try again later.

LOL.

• Informative
Reactions: Snow Drift
I still don't have to re-confirm anything. Only thing updated was the Payment Method showing sale tax/dmv fee. Sales tax was correct down to the penny. DMV fee is showing $8 more than what I got from the DMV fee calculator online. Maybe est delivery date changes the fee? I just randomly picked a day in Oct, since my est delivery date is Sept to Nov.

FWIW, I called the 51-TESLA number and got through to a rep after a 40-minute hold. Somewhat unsurprisingly, my order looked perfectly normal to him, despite not seeing the new version of My Tesla. As you'd expect, the order has no VIN or build details yet, but he assured me that there is a "back-office person" (who may or may not become my ISA) assigned to the order to ensure that it keeps moving forward, and that I'll hear from an ISA as soon as a VIN is assigned. He ventured a guess that my car would be built within the next month and a half, for whatever it's worth.

So, in summary: there's nothing unusual going on with our orders, just because we're stuck on the old My Tesla.

Wait, when did Utah become a no sales tax state? Mine shows $0.00 tax due.
It's because they haven't allowed Utahns to purchase "directly" from the "showroom" so it is an online purchase, you end up having to pay the tax due when you go in to license your car. At least I remember it being this way when I purchased my X last year.

I know a law got approved that will make this change, but I don't know the timeline for that actually changing..

• Informative
Reactions: ℬête Noire