Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaFi Referral request thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would be also very grateful for a referral code.
I got delivery of Tesla model 3 long range last week.
Sadly the rear light needs to be changed due to condensation but also the door is not sitting right and needs adjusting. Glass roof is also slightly misaligned but apparently that's within Tesla's tolerance.

I’ve essentially used the default settings but set it not to poll between 1am and 6am since the car is never moved during those times (not sure that is really necessary however).

I would have thought that you didn't want to disable it during that time period as if car was moving then, then its probably been nicked and you would want to be able to track its movements? imho.

Does it drain much battery if you do nothing?

I drove home from work tonight, 26 miles and achieved an average of 327wh/mile in my performance. Couple of quick accelerations but nothing over the top.

what are you guys achieving? Or is there a special thread for this?

I would have thought that you didn't want to disable it during that time period as if car was moving then, then its probably been nicked and you would want to be able to track its movements? imho.
Fair point, although the car is kept in an alarmed garage at night and I would still have the Tesla app. But you've got me thinking and I have disabled Deep Sleep Mode in TeslaFi as I am not sure it is needed and I have the car plugged into the TWC every night when in the garage so phantom drain when at home is not a concern.

Last edited: