Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaMate [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I tried installing teslamate on a Google cloud server using a domain from namesilo, with teslamate.(mydomain).com and grafana.(mydomain).com A records on namesilo. Was actually able to log into teslamate using an api token generator.

The problem is when I try to get to grafana.(mydomain).com I get a 404 error. I did add grafana.(mydomain).com to .env. At a loss of what to do now.

I tried installing teslamate on a Google cloud server using a domain from namesilo, with teslamate.(mydomain).com and grafana.(mydomain).com A records on namesilo. Was actually able to log into teslamate using an api token generator.

The problem is when I try to get to grafana.(mydomain).com I get a 404 error. I did add grafana.(mydomain).com to .env. At a loss of what to do now.
Never mind, I figured it out. Under dashboards, I put teslamate.(mydomain).com/grafana and that worked!

Reactions: thinger
For what it's worth, I used that Auth app for Tesla (iOS) to get tokens when TeslaMate asked me to log back in recently. I was unable to log in any other way due to the reCAPTCHA change.

The Auth app worked perfectly, and was no frills (ads), etc.

It has the source code on Github (although it's a leap in logic to assume the app on the store is the same as the source). Beggars can't be choosers I guess, I don't want to give up TeslaMate :(

Reactions: init6
For what it's worth, I used that Auth app for Tesla (iOS) to get tokens when TeslaMate asked me to log back in recently. I was unable to log in any other way due to the reCAPTCHA change.

The Auth app worked perfectly, and was no frills (ads), etc.

It has the source code on Github (although it's a leap in logic to assume the app on the store is the same as the source). Beggars can't be choosers I guess, I don't want to give up TeslaMate :(
Go for it and be happy. Check also that latest update.

Reactions: Durzel
My TeslaMate (on a local Pi) has started recording 'extra drives'. Seems to be that when the car parks up, it records about 10 trips from the same place, to the same place, with the same time.

I have re-signed in to TelaMate, and everything is working 100%, except for the extra drives. I haven't 'reset' the car yet, but the change doesn't seem to have coincided with any software update (although 32.10 arrived about a week ago).

Any thoughts from the 'hive mind', as you are much cleverer than me!

My TeslaMate (on a local Pi) has started recording 'extra drives'. Seems to be that when the car parks up, it records about 10 trips from the same place, to the same place, with the same time.

I have re-signed in to TelaMate, and everything is working 100%, except for the extra drives. I haven't 'reset' the car yet, but the change doesn't seem to have coincided with any software update (although 32.10 arrived about a week ago).

Can you share a screen dump of your drives page? I find it easier to visualise problems this way.

Mine has started doing the same thing.

I've not noticed this (yet) although not been out in the car for a few days.
But I wrote a small script to delete any drives less than 1 mile every night, so I don't get the drives filled by me moving the tesla around the farmyard or moving from 1 supercharger to another when 1 is broken etc.
It was discussed on here if your interested, or I can find it off my Pi if you want to run it once to clean up.
Chris

I've not noticed this (yet) although not been out in the car for a few days.
But I wrote a small script to delete any drives less than 1 mile every night, so I don't get the drives filled by me moving the tesla around the farmyard or moving from 1 supercharger to another when 1 is broken etc.
It was discussed on here if your interested, or I can find it off my Pi if you want to run it once to clean up.
Chris
These are something a bit different.
1632816830510.png

These are something a bit different.
View attachment 715279
Is that the timeline dashboard rather than drives?

On TM Github an issue has already been raised:

Very last post suggest switching off streaming and then back on again. Seems to have worked for some but not others. Still an open issue