Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaMate [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just recently installed this and like the idea of not having even more data on the cloud.

Since I'm new and can't read through 148 pages here, did Adrian mention ending support ?
He has never mentioned it. But updates / commits from him / addressing issues in the repo have slow significantly on GitHub and you can see activity in his other repositories.

Unfortunately TeslaMate was the victim of poor end-user security and received significant negative press. Pretty sure that was the downfall of TeslaMate. < all my own speculation.

He has never mentioned it. But updates / commits from him / addressing issues in the repo have slow significantly on GitHub and you can see activity in his other repositories.
Maybe his real life job is keeping him busy. Devs are in demand.

If I know the project is going to be supported I would be happy to donate. Let's see what happens here...
Damn, wish I knew how to code, can make so much side money.

Reactions: jsight
Maybe his real life job is keeping him busy. Devs are in demand.

If I know the project is going to be supported I would be happy to donate. Let's see what happens here...
Damn, wish I knew how to code, can make so much side money.
Just have ChatGPT do it for you. :) Not totally serious, but you can do a lot with it now. That and a few internet tutorials can go a long way.

Reactions: cwanja
Re: TesalFi : I can't see anything in the recent support Q's

In case of interest, in today's feed from TeslaFi

We have begun implementing Tesla's new official Fleet API. https://developer.tesla.com/docs/fleet-api

The Fleet API is currently in discovery phase which allows us to test and prepare for the new API, but it is to limited to use in production currently until Tesla announces more information.

Reactions: goRt
  • Helpful
Reactions: Dave EV