Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

@TeslaRoadTrip 2015 - "Reach the Beach" - April 17th-19th, 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ready for the party!!!
20150416_132936.jpg

Great to see some faces! My guess is the local Nissan or BMW dealerships? Or maybe a gas station?
e0512d53c443ebb8077c3fc2fe904534.jpg

Rep points to the first person who is not attending reach the beach who guesses where this sign is located. Hint: you'll never believe it.

776c05b3ff1186e109d97a27831c0877.jpg

a6a53fd735ff7e034dbcd76148d31a74.jpg

Having fun! The first day was a success.

- - - Updated - - -

Whoops. Sorry- just saw the answers. What great sports. Have a great time! Maybe Central VA wine tour for next year? :)

The OC Boardwalk event today was fantastic. Great weather, lots of people, lots of questions and discussions. And of course a great drive in a fun venue. But I like the little twist: A few thousand new people were introduced to the name and the car. Many had not heard of it {"What kind of car is that? A Tesla. Who makes it? ..."} Some percentage of them will carry an interest back home and tonight or this week will Google it and find the Tesla site and build their online dream car, etc. But they will also get the hits on the new Maryland law just passed and they will learn that their own state is one of the few states that denies Tesla the ability to sell cars, until Oct anyway. If signed. The more people we bring that concept to, the better, especially in the home state.

The Honda dealership...

(I have been stalking you guys on Twitter.)

Hmm.. isn't that cheating? :) points given..

- - - Updated - - -

TRT-RTB Tesla aerial crop.jpg

56 Teslas (3 Roaders and 53 Model S) assembled at the Perdue stadium to create this aerial photo. It was a lot of fun, and I think the result was worth the effort. I also have some video which I will put together sometime over the next week or so. A special thank you to the owners of the "E" cars, especially the middle row, who ended up having to reposition 3 times :rolleyes:.

Check out the tweet.

Andrew

Last edited: