Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

@TeslaRoadTrip 2016 - "The Future Meets the Past" - May 14-15th - Williamsburg VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'll be there along with Watts-Up. Together we'll do demos and installations of the new billet aluminum Gen II lighted applique. By then we should have a version for the Model X as well.

Any chance you think you will have the CAN thing sorted by then? Cause I know you guys are assessing the possibility to tie into that. I might be more willing to make the mod if it weren't such an intensive process to make it work.

Just marked my calendar, will arrive Friday night. Anyone else going down Rte 1and across the bay bridge? Should leave Philly between 4 and 5 PM.

- - - Updated - - -

Arron,

Any chance you can get Kingsmill to put our event on their calendar?

Just marked my calendar, will arrive Friday night. Anyone else going down Rte 1and across the bay bridge? Should leave Philly between 4 and 5 PM.

- - - Updated - - -

Arron,

Any chance you can get Kingsmill to put our event on their calendar?

Have no doubt it will be on their calendar, but we'll make sure we're on it.

Aaron

All -

We plan on having Event Registration & Hotel Reservations online by Saturday, February 20th!

Many have asked about room availability since that weekend is William & Mary Graduation. We have negotiated a room and rate block with Kingsmill so we have rooms set aside. These rooms will go fast so we encourage everyone to do their event registration and hotel reservations early! Please don't contact Kingsmill directly.

We also have a busy weekend in store - and although we published the dates as Saturday/Sunday May 14-15th, we encourage everyone to come Friday Evening May 13th if you can. We will be having a casual get-together Friday night at Kingsmill's James River Landing. Event check-in will be Saturday morning and we plan on starting our activities about 12:30-1pm.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Aaron