Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tshields

Former Vendor
Global Vendor
Jun 15, 2020
MIAMI, FL
Hello Everyone,

Jason, here. It’s been a little over 3 weeks since we last gave an update and looks like we are well overdue. First, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas/Hannukah/ Kwanza/ etc. and New Year. I also want to apologize for not updating sooner. Our whole team including myself has been sick from Covid during the last three days. We are all Ok, and we are on the road to a complete recovery.

As for good news, I am excited to say that we have shipped out our Model Y interior floor mats to all of our customers (if by chance you haven’t received model Y floor mats please let me know and we will ship out your order to you on the same day, provided that you let us know before 5:00pm EST. By the way, since we have the Model Y interior floor mats in stock, we are able to ship out to any new customers on the same day, while inventories levels last. Delivery should occur within two or three days following shipment). I am also happy to say that many customers have already received their Model 3 mats. We have been sending out orders to earlier customers and we just received more Model 3 mats at our warehouse on the 28th of December. Customers should expect to receive their tracking information for Model 3 floor mats by Friday this week/ early next week. Unfortunately, our warehouse turn around times over the past few weeks have been slower than we had anticipateddue to weather delays and a shortage of staff at our 3PL.

Those of you that are waiting for their Model Y third row, Model Y 7-seater, and Model 3 trunk and frunk’ please expect to have your tracking information sent to you later this month. Model Y 5-seater trunk and frunk inventory is slated to arrive in our warehouse later this quarter.

Lastly, we changed the style of the Model Y revised seat mount mats. This happened sooner than expected and we should have our listing page and our advertisements adjusted accordingly in the next couple of weeks. The main difference between our new model y mats and the older version is in the 2nd row mat. the newer version is borderless where the old version has a border that runs in the middle of the mats. I have attached photos for you to compare. As always please let me know by phone/text/email if you have any questions regarding your order.

Until Next Time,

Jason

Co-founder

786-838-6897

WWW.TESLASHIELDS.COM

Attachments

• IMG_4880.JPG
    IMG_4880.JPG
    293.2 KB · Views: 1,028
  • IMG_4877-1.jpg
    IMG_4877-1.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 335
  • IMG_4895.JPG
    IMG_4895.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:
Can you address the issue with the Model Y front passenger floor mat having a 2 inch gap at the top? No matter what I do, the top of the mat sticks out leaving a huge gap between the top of the mat and the carpet.

The last few updates mean nothing. I ordered my 7 seater trunk/frunk since June of 2021 and still they haven’t arrived lol. You guys claim you received them into the warehouse December. Shouldn’t take you guys 2 full months just to ship. Ridiculous with these meaningless updates.

Tesla Shields

Hello Supporter,

Jason, here. It’s been just under 2 weeks since we last gave an update so here we go. I just got notice earlier today from our 3PL, redstag, that our last batch of inventory is scheduled to arrive on Thursday 1/27. Items in this batch include: rest of Model 3 mats, Model3 trunk and frunk, Model y third row, Model y 7 seater trunk and frunk, and more model y interior floor mats. If you purchased a model y 5 seater trunk and frunk please let me know and we will get you situated. I have attached a copy of the email that was sent to us. Please note that in the letter we are going to be kitting as we are shipping and we expect should have everything shipped out in less than 10 days As always please let me know by phone/text/email if you have any questions regarding your order.

Until Next Time,
Jason
Co-founder
786-838-6897
WWW.TESLASHIELDS.COM

Attachments

• B82850DD-BEB5-4A3B-9F40-E21A1DB90906.png
    B82850DD-BEB5-4A3B-9F40-E21A1DB90906.png
    389.6 KB · Views: 239
I ordered the Model Y 5 seater trunk & frunk back on Dec 4th, order #4192. Are these delayed again? I haven't received a shipping notice.
We updated our product titles, announcement bar, and sent several emails to everyone that has subscribed to us that our Model y Trunk and frunk 5 seater was lost at sea and have been unsuccessful in retrieving them and as a result had to change delivery from January to end of Q1 2022. Please send us a pm and we can either refund you or give you store credit if you wish to keep your order.

• Disagree
Reactions: qdeathstar
We updated our product titles, announcement bar, and sent several emails to everyone that has subscribed to us that our Model y Trunk and frunk 5 seater was lost at sea and have been unsuccessful in retrieving them and as a result had to change delivery from January to end of Q1 2022. Please send us a pm and we can either refund you or give you store credit if you wish to keep your order.

Ack, that stinks, sorry to hear it. I just tried to PM you but it won't let me on here. Please refund order #4192 as I can't wait that long and need a trunk liner sooner than that. Thank you!

Hello Everyone,

Jason, here. It’s been a little over 3 weeks since we last gave an update and looks like we are well overdue. First, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas/Hannukah/ Kwanza/ etc. and New Year. I also want to apologize for not updating sooner. Our whole team including myself has been sick from Covid during the last three days. We are all Ok, and we are on the road to a complete recovery.

As for good news, I am excited to say that we have shipped out our Model Y interior floor mats to all of our customers (if by chance you haven’t received model Y floor mats please let me know and we will ship out your order to you on the same day, provided that you let us know before 5:00pm EST. By the way, since we have the Model Y interior floor mats in stock, we are able to ship out to any new customers on the same day, while inventories levels last. Delivery should occur within two or three days following shipment). I am also happy to say that many customers have already received their Model 3 mats. We have been sending out orders to earlier customers and we just received more Model 3 mats at our warehouse on the 28th of December. Customers should expect to receive their tracking information for Model 3 floor mats by Friday this week/ early next week. Unfortunately, our warehouse turn around times over the past few weeks have been slower than we had anticipateddue to weather delays and a shortage of staff at our 3PL.

Those of you that are waiting for their Model Y third row, Model Y 7-seater, and Model 3 trunk and frunk’ please expect to have your tracking information sent to you later this month. Model Y 5-seater trunk and frunk inventory is slated to arrive in our warehouse later this quarter.

Lastly, we changed the style of the Model Y revised seat mount mats. This happened sooner than expected and we should have our listing page and our advertisements adjusted accordingly in the next couple of weeks. The main difference between our new model y mats and the older version is in the 2nd row mat. the newer version is borderless where the old version has a border that runs in the middle of the mats. I have attached photos for you to compare. As always please let me know by phone/text/email if you have any questions regarding your order.

Until Next Time,

Jason

Co-founder

786-838-6897

WWW.TESLASHIELDS.COM
Hi Jason, If I order the 5 seater floor mats and mud flaps for Model Y, when will both of them be shipped? Thanks

Hi Jason, If I order the 5 seater floor mats and mud flaps for Model Y, when will both of them be shipped? Thanks
I recommend trying another company. TeslaShields will tell you what you want to hear, not the truth (and then you'll get tons of excuses).

• Informative
Reactions: jebinc
Order from TAPTES if they have your mats in stock. I ordered 7 seater mats from them a few weeks ago and already have a shipping confirmation. Irritated because I've been stuck with the stock mats this far through winter. I made my first order with Tesla Shields in June and have been led along with their 'updates' since then. When I reached out for a refund, I never heard anything back. Save yourself the headache of dealing with Tesla Shields.

• Informative
Reactions: jebinc
I suggest you read through the 17 different threads related to these mats, the service and make your own decision.

As for me, I sent them an email with photos and followed up with a post in this forum and a couple of responses to Jason. Resent my email per a response from Jason and finally was told to call them. I didn't see a need to call after multiple replies. What was going to change? Decided to write this off as a bad decision on my part. I'll live with the badly fitting passenger side mat and somewhat better driver side mats. The rear seat mats are good. I won't ever buy a product from them again and will stick with a more reliable vendor in the future.

I.e. I made a complaint about my cargo shelf to Tesmanian. They emailed and followed up with a call. They called me, I didn't need to call them. I sent a video as requested and yesterday I received a replacement. I did not need to return the original. Total time from my email to replacement, less than a week. That's service. I have purchased a few different items from them. I would buy from them again.

As an update to my post above. Jason has been making calls to my phone several times over the last couple of days. It was not a number or name I recognized from Florida so I ignored it since I was in the middle of work and meetings. I answered today and he states that he has refunded me my money two days ago. Since I received an email from a Janet, also of Tesla Shield stating the same thing, I had checked my cc statement and there was no refund from teslashields made two days ago or in the last three months. Both the email and the phone call requested that I delete my post above. As most everyone knows, you cannot edit or delete a post after a fairly short amount of time from the initial posting.

Reading through my post, I do not see anything there that warrants me deleting my post even if I received a refund, which I have not. It's probably due to some charges not being reflected in the statement for a few days and it might eventually show up but as it stands today at this time, I do not see it. My order number was #2347. I have photos and description of the issues in the update #10, and contrary to the email I received about the 2" gap being unique to me, other posts like sodaboy's had a similar fitment issue. I never asked for a refund because I decided to live with what I have and will purchase a different brand since my wife does not like this type of mat and prefers the Weathershield type mats with the groove pattern. I consider this close.

Since I cannot delete my posts. Jason should create another update posts and I will stop posting on this issue.

As an update to my post above. Jason has been making calls to my phone several times over the last couple of days. It was not a number or name I recognized from Florida so I ignored it since I was in the middle of work and meetings. I answered today and he states that he has refunded me my money two days ago. Since I received an email from a Janet, also of Tesla Shield stating the same thing, I had checked my cc statement and there was no refund from teslashields made two days ago or in the last three months. Both the email and the phone call requested that I delete my post above. As most everyone knows, you cannot edit or delete a post after a fairly short amount of time from the initial posting.

Reading through my post, I do not see anything there that warrants me deleting my post even if I received a refund, which I have not. It's probably due to some charges not being reflected in the statement for a few days and it might eventually show up but as it stands today at this time, I do not see it. My order number was #2347. I have photos and description of the issues in the update #10, and contrary to the email I received about the 2" gap being unique to me, other posts like sodaboy's had a similar fitment issue. I never asked for a refund because I decided to live with what I have and will purchase a different brand since my wife does not like this type of mat and prefers the Weathershield type mats with the groove pattern. I consider this close.

Since I cannot delete my posts. Jason should create another update posts and I will stop posting on this issue.
We gladly accept returns should the mats arrive damaged or if there is a significant problem. If a customer decides they just don't like our mats and has used them, we cannot offer a refund. As you can see from the picture these mats have been used making them unable to be restocked. We did end up refunding the customer even though we did not agree with his complaints.

Screen Shot 2022-02-10 at 8.12.34 PM.png

Attachments

• K07oUVOWRy5snVXi.png
    K07oUVOWRy5snVXi.png
    1 MB · Views: 199
  • 902zojKqJKp00dyF.png
    902zojKqJKp00dyF.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 213
  • Disagree
Reactions: qdeathstar