Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Teslive 'Thank You' to Organizers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Cattledog

Supporting Member
Feb 9, 2012
San Antonio, TX
To all who organized Teslive - Thank you for being so generous with your time and talents (and probably a few of your own $$, too) and putting together such a great conference. I know some names were read off at the opening session, but I'd sure appreciate a published list so all here can know who to thank.

With great admiration and appreciation for your efforts, and with great expectations already for next year,

Cattledog (and Cattlepup, by proxy)

Last edited:
I'll second that sentiment, Cattledog! I have some insight into how much effort went into the planning and execution of TESLIVE, and I'm really pleased to have taken part. Great event, great people! Can't wait for next year!

[...looks like I was just channeling JPP when I wrote that...] :wink::biggrin:

From personal experience in helping to organize an event such as this (for something utterly different)...

If you have an idea of how much work this might be, then multiply that by a factor of at least 20. Then you might be in the ballpark.

The TESLIVE organizers did a fantastic job. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole EVent. Major kudos to the team!

A great big thank you from me too. I had a blast and appreciated all of your hard work. I also thought the event was awesomely organized. The factory tour, the vendors, the sessions, the party, the carpooling, and of course Elon Musk's q&a were all amazing. Thank you!!!

Thanks to all the organizers of Teslive. I had a wonderful weekend meeting nice people and seeing some really cool cars and accessories. I also learned a lot from the discussion sessions and from talking with others at lunch. The scheduled delivery date for my MS is a week from today at the factory. The Tesla psychosis has started...

Hear! Hear! Awesome job orchestrating this event!!! Many thanks to the coordinators and participants alike, met some amazing people, and feeling blessed to be part of the Teslive movement/experience. See you all next year! :biggrin:

Thank you to all who were involved in the event, especially the organizers. The best way I can say thanks...

Where do I sign up for 2014? We're (Francis, Disco, and I) already planning a supercharger-supported journey for next year.

To all who organized Teslive - Thank you for being so generous with your time and talents (and probably a few of your own $$, too) and putting together such a great conference. I know some names were read off at the opening session, but I'd sure appreciate a published list all here can know who to thank.

With great admiration and appreciation for your efforts, and with great expectations already for next year,

Cattledog (and Cattlepup, by proxy)
I concur, had a great time and really appreciate all the efforts from the organizers.
There were 8 Canadians there after toto arrived (kudos to him for driving from Montreal)
Hopefully next year there will be an even larger Canuk contingent!

Thank you to all who were involved in the event, especially the organizers. The best way I can say thanks...

Where do I sign up for 2014? We're (Francis, Disco, and I) already planning a supercharger-supported journey for next year.
Glad you guys enjoyed the event! (I'm still recovering :) ) Thanks for having enough faith in us to come.

We're collecting a preliminary 2014 list here: TESLIVE 2014 - Info List

DONE! Signed up! Great event and looking forward to next year! Would love to coordinate with Refuel and BC2BC. Next year we'll have such an amazing supercharger infrastructure I would bet we'll see a whole more bunch of Model S owners!

Glad you guys enjoyed the event! (I'm still recovering :) ) Thanks for having enough faith in us to come.

We're collecting a preliminary 2014 list here: TESLIVE 2014 - Info List

I already congratulated and thanked a few of the organizers in person towards the end of the event, but to everyone again a HUGE THANKS for all this energy and enthusiasm in creating this amazing meeting!!! Of course I signed up for 2014 right away. Looking forward to it already!

Kudos to everyone who organized Teslive 2013. Great fun and very nice to put faces (and names) to online handles. Feels like the early day of Apple. Highlights were the factory tour, Elon's remarks, and the Sunday drive. All well done. Thank you and am looking forward to 2014.